Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

A2A Comanche has been released!

Only had time for a circuit before heading to work, but feels absolutely great! So many small details making the difference. Vibrations, wingflex, feeling during flare and taxi, and that feeling like it has a weight in the air, stable and not kind of twitchy as many planes are in the sim when hand flying it. And quite a honest price too. Now time to learn how to properly fly it before my first engine failure 🤣 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, ConairMSFS said:

Only had time for a circuit before heading to work, but feels absolutely great! So many small details making the difference. Vibrations, wingflex, feeling during flare and taxi, and that feeling like it has a weight in the air, stable and not kind of twitchy as many planes are in the sim when hand flying it. And quite a honest price too. Now time to learn how to properly fly it before my first engine failure 🤣 

I wish it was possible that A2A could provide Accu-sim modules for other aircraft.  'Oh, your Caranado flys like s"$$! .  Nevermind, you can purchase an Accusim module for it'.

Edited by ErichB
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, guenseli said:

Ah, awesome Guenter. Your'e a star!

• Like 3

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

2 hours ago, St Mawgan said:

I think the vast majority of MSFS users are causal simmers who don't actually want this level of systems depth and things to worry about - they just want to get in and fly. It will sell well but it is a little too niche for most. 

It's still a really approachable aircraft despite the complexity beneath the surface.

If you don't want to dig into the details (at least initially) I suspect someone who likes flying the Asobo Bonanza or JF Arrow could really enjoy it just on a surface level.

The question then is the price but maybe in a year or two A2A will include it in a sale and more people will discover what we've been raving about ?

• Like 2

Just to be sure: I don't suppose there is some sort of discount for owners of the previous Comanche? I am asking this because I logged into my account and it showed no purchases at all (even though I do own various A2A aircraft) so I can't check if there actually is a discount for previous owners or not. The price tag is a bit too high for me at this moment.

7 minutes ago, tup61 said:

Just to be sure: I don't suppose there is some sort of discount for owners of the previous Comanche? I am asking this because I logged into my account and it showed no purchases at all (even though I do own various A2A aircraft) so I can't check if there actually is a discount for previous owners or not. The price tag is a bit too high for me at this moment.

I saw this in the A2A forums:

By the way I got a too gorgeous discount because of my previous products I got and love from you guys, that I feel like I've robbed you! 8)

Maybe you should contact A2A?

• Like 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

I also got a 4 USD discount because I invested my accumulated "A2A Flying Hours". When purchasing the Comanche, I got another 50 A2A Flying Hours towards future purchases from their store.

Michael

• Like 1

Michael Thesen

MSFS, HP Reverb G2, Gigabyte B760 32Gb, Samsung 970 EVO, Geforce RTX 4070-TI, Win11, i7-14700KF, Thrustmaster T16000M, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

In theory, you shouldn't need it.

10 minutes ago, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

Is it compatible with FSRealistic?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

FSRealistic is completely unnecessary for this aircraft. Accusim does everything better.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

50 minutes ago, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

Yes.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

9 hours ago, Romeo_Tango said:

Hi 

I get 'unhandled exception' error when I run the input configurator. 

Anyone seen this and any Idea how to fix?

Thanks in advance.

Is there a "more details" button that shows a stack trace?     If so, paste it here and it might show a clue.

Matt Webb

2 hours ago, tup61 said:

I paid mine 24 bucks redeeming all my fidelity points of former purchases.  If your account doesn’t show yours, shoot an email to Lewis, their PR man, or post there. He will sort it out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

2 hours ago, michaelth said:

also got a 4 USD discount because I invested my accumulated "A2A Flying Hours". When purchasing the Comanche, I got another 50 A2A Flying Hours towards future purchases from their store.

Oh ! Thank for reminding this flying hours!

11oLqHz.png

• Like 1

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

An interesting comment from an aircraft mechanic on the accuracy of the A2A Comanche:

Hello, I just wanted to thank you guys for such an awesome product. I'm a A&P mechanic by trade and also a student pilot. What you guys have created here is the closest i've experienced to real life. The flight dynamics are out of this world for sure! Ive never flown a comanche in the real world yet but being an A&P I have had the privilege of flying more types then probably the average student pilot. The Comanche's systems simulation is also extremely well done! The inner mechanic in me really geeks out about the engine simulation because its so accurate and for the first time in MSFS the prop governor works just like reality! The ONLY thing that i think could be improved (which may also be that i've only done a few tries) is when you slowly pull the mixture back, if the idle mixture is set properly, you should get about a 25 RPM rise before it dies. In reality though sometimes i can get it to do it and others i cant ( the idle mixture on the 6 cylinders is extremely sensitive to get just right ). Amazing job on this airplane, i can't believe how good it is. If you guys would ever need a mechanics insight on anything you can contact me and i'd be glad to help any way I can. I mostly work on GA aircraft of all types and also maintain our companies flight school aircraft. Thanks guys!!!! If anyone is on the fence about buying this I will say that this is the closest you can come to reality and I can faithfully recreate my post maintenance run ups to the tee! P.S. I would absolutely love to see the cherokee 180 in MSFS because I primarily fly one and also maintain it as well (N4861L)

• Like 8

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM