Sign in to follow this  
timest

Somewhat Speechless

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If this is going to be freeware, I'm glad I couldn't bring myself over yet to buy FEX :-)

Whoop, now those clouds already look brilliant but that water just blew me away, jaws dropped straight down to the floor. Can't wait.Cheers, :-beerchugEtienne :-wave

Wow, can't let this one get away without a comment: really impressive with an abundance of candy for the eyes!!!-G

Fantastic shots! Water is none to shabby either. I wonder how those shots hold up to FEX? To me, they look at least as good.

>Ouch... this is pretty nice stuff. Came across this a little>bit ago. I have the Real Environment program for my fs9 and I>loved it, but it looks like this is going to be for FSX too.>Worth looking at for sure.>>http://www.flightsimworld.com/forums/index...howtopic=129098>>anyways, cheers>Steve>>WOW! Impressive. It looks like he has the FEX like clouds and the water is amazing!Manny

Tim, you are a true artist! :-eekThanks! and I really mean thank you for doing what you do! This is more then I could ever imagine FSX would look like, ofcourse it doesn't change the weatherengine, but texture wise this is a true gem! :-hahIll be definately keeping both eyes on this and watch your every move or post :-abduct haha :-lol :-waveshocky :-hahhttp://img7.exs.cx/img7/5379/Banner21.jpg

I have FEX and I hate to admit it but it has raised the bar a couple of notches I'm afraid.Cheers WOZ

Argh, stop it please, I beg you. I can't stand it and I am sure I am not alone. Now I have already made a comment on the original post but those new shots, focusing on water, are just killing me. I am despicable perishing. Number 6, 16, 26 and 32... Argh.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/178986.gifNow if we finally have transparent water, just as this looks like (I suspect it simply can't be true transparent without changing the whole engine but on these shots it just looks like it was), then I... uhh, dunno? will scream all night mabye? *:-*:-hah> (Ahem ... Phil ... hire this guy.)Ahem, second that. Hugh.Cheers, :-beerchugEtienne :-wavePS Does anyone know what plane he is using in the first couple shots? That one looks nice too.

finally...someone figured out what water looks like from altitude. the default FSX shots I have seen are a disaster yet strangly many comment on how good it looks???

>I think the water is made to look transparent but isn't. Yes it sure ain't, but it is done in such a great way it looks like it was in these shots. However, I was just saying, if we have true transparent water in maybe some future version (FS20+ or so) I will definately be a happy camper. Now it's just left to be seen what this gorgeous work that this taltented guy has already achieved looks like in motion. I truely can't wait.Cheers, :-beerchugEtienne :-wave

This is great work Tim.Very impressed.You know what would be brilliant. To see you working with Chris Norris and Peter Wilding.Now that would be great for all of us. What are the chances?I mean, I'm thinking about the fEX weather engine coming next and fTX of course. I can see all this working together beautifully with some of your stuff.Come on guys. Let's party and put together the dream team.Anyone else think this is a good idea.???????

>This is great work Tim.>>Very impressed.>>You know what would be brilliant. To see you working with>Chris Norris and Peter Wilding.>>Now that would be great for all of us. What are the chances?>>I mean, I'm thinking about the fEX weather engine coming next>and fTX of course. I can see all this working together>beautifully with some of your stuff.>>Come on guys. Let's party and put together the dream team.>>Anyone else think this is a good idea.???????ABSOLUTELY NOT! It is NEVER a good idea to have freeware with payware when the only option is Payware and WHATEVER the one camp offers. It's called competition and putting the irons to the fire and keeping each other honest. Why should we pay for something that is not as good as free and why shouldn't we pay for something if it is better than free?Keep up the GREAT WORK Tim and hold your own!