Sign in to follow this  
timest

Somewhat Speechless

If this is going to be freeware, I'm glad I couldn't bring myself over yet to buy FEX :-)

Whoop, now those clouds already look brilliant but that water just blew me away, jaws dropped straight down to the floor. Can't wait.Cheers, :-beerchugEtienne :-wave

Wow, can't let this one get away without a comment: really impressive with an abundance of candy for the eyes!!!-G

Fantastic shots! Water is none to shabby either. I wonder how those shots hold up to FEX? To me, they look at least as good.

>Ouch... this is pretty nice stuff. Came across this a little>bit ago. I have the Real Environment program for my fs9 and I>loved it, but it looks like this is going to be for FSX too.>Worth looking at for sure.>>http://www.flightsimworld.com/forums/index...howtopic=129098>>anyways, cheers>Steve>>WOW! Impressive. It looks like he has the FEX like clouds and the water is amazing!Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest Shocky

Tim, you are a true artist! :-eekThanks! and I really mean thank you for doing what you do! This is more then I could ever imagine FSX would look like, ofcourse it doesn't change the weatherengine, but texture wise this is a true gem! :-hahIll be definately keeping both eyes on this and watch your every move or post :-abduct haha :-lol :-waveshocky :-hahhttp://img7.exs.cx/img7/5379/Banner21.jpg

Guest The Wizard of Oz

I have FEX and I hate to admit it but it has raised the bar a couple of notches I'm afraid.Cheers WOZ