Sign in to follow this  
MrBitstFlyer

New version of Rex Accuseason

To be honest, I also fear that REX is messing around in the community folder. I had to re-install my full AIG setup yesterday and all I have done in the last days regarding MSFS was installing REX Accuseason. So might be a coincidence here, but as I did not mess around in my community folder myself, I strongly suspect that the REX installer was doing it. 

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Well after the licence issue was solved, it worked fine for a couple of days, but now wont open. All i get when i try to open the program is text appear on the taskbar stating   Automation is activated Accuseason will close in 5 mins. Surely this is wrong, and there must be some means to reach the settings again, and disable automation if i want to.

I think i am going to remove it for the time being, as there's too many issues occurring, and i don't want MSFS issue's ,

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

2 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Well after the licence issue was solved, it worked fine for a couple of days, but now wont open. All i get when i try to open the program is text appear on the taskbar stating   Automation is activated Accuseason will close in 5 mins. Surely this is wrong, and there must be some means to reach the settings again, and disable automation if i want to.

I think i am going to remove it for the time being, as there's too many issues occurring, and i don't want MSFS issue's ,

It's in your systray

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

On 9/20/2023 at 6:19 PM, Fielder said:

.......I also don't like first person shooters. Won't this steady stream of ever more menacing murdering villains ever stop coming at me? So that I can look around at this huge amazing world?.....

Hit the nail on the head. I much prefer exploration and discovery in first person games. I want to be able to explore amazingly rendered virtual worlds at my own pace.

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 hour ago, styckx said:

It's in your systray

That one fooled me. The old one simply opened. Still, progress is good, right?

• Like 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

4 hours ago, AnkH said:

To be honest, I also fear that REX is messing around in the community folder. I had to re-install my full AIG setup yesterday and all I have done in the last days regarding MSFS was installing REX Accuseason. So might be a coincidence here, but as I did not mess around in my community folder myself, I strongly suspect that the REX installer was doing it. 

You think Rex are looking for AIG installs then deleting them? What would be the point?

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

4 hours ago, AnkH said:

if  it  were  then  there  would  be  more  users  posting  the  same  issues

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I know it is consiracy theory stuff and honestly, I myself do not believe that REX installer does such things, but then, I also do not believe what happened to my AIG install anyway, this was so absolutely impossible to be the result of a mis-manipulatation on my end, something must have messed around in my community folder heavily. Just short, because off-topic: I got the message from AIM upon start, that I need to configure OCI like it was a brand new install. I then checked my AIG folder within my community folder to recognize 80% of the stuff went missing. Some planes in the Simobject folder were still there and with all repaints, some planes had just an empty folder in the Simobject folder. The whole AIG install size went from 55GB down to roughly 7GB. So whatever happened resulted not in a 100% loss (like mistakenly deleting the AIG folder as one), but in a mere mess within this folder with 80% of the stuff gone. Vaporized. Two days before, everything was still there. The ONLY thing I did with regard to MSFS in this two days was this miserable attempt to install REX (having the ORBX variant). 

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I finally got a response to my REX ticket. Thanks to all the comments here I was able to get it working properly without their help. Their response was not as verbose as the comments here.

Thank you for sharing!

Aorus Z390 Pro Wifi  i9900K, 64gb memory, 3070ti

Building: X670 Aorus Elite AX, X9750x3d, GSkill DDR5 6000 CL30-38-38-96 32gb, Gibabyte 3070ti, Noctua NH D15

On 9/24/2023 at 12:02 PM, Farlis said:

I also had validation issues all of a sudden. I did delete the appropriate .json file, tried to login into my Axis account and it said that I hadn't one.

Then I logged into the Axis Account which it said it didn't have and for some inexplicable reason AccuSeason Advanced had vanished from my products in the Account. So I had to add it again and after that could register it again.

Strange.

I had the same issues, this program have become a nightmare, one more problem and I will uninstall it for good.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

37 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

I had the same issues, this program have become a nightmare, one more problem and I will uninstall it for good.

Well, that would be premature! 

Some releases are smooth, some are not.  I had a problem, read the forum, raised a ticket and it was solved.  In the sim I just set the date to November and had very realistic terrain colouring.  Stick with it because AccuSeason is one of those must have addons!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

Discovered that you have to make sure and select manual updates in the setup, otherwise the menu vanishes!

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

On 9/23/2023 at 4:23 PM, Tino said:

We are not late to the party, we are simply still waiting for the actual package from REX. Everything else has been setup on our end for over a week. Hopefully we receive the package soon.

Thanks for clarifying.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---