Sign in to follow this  
ahmede19

Yet another A320??? LOL!!!

1 hour ago, SoJourned said:

Waiting for the "yet another ATC" post

We’ve seen that before, it’s like, “I was browsing through an A320 topic and an ATC topic broke out”!😂

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I Gigabyte Z790 UD AX| MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

5 hours ago, ahmede19 said:

first of all, this isnt a Airbus 320 forum, so your analogy doesnt make sense, and therefore not worth replying to your incorrect logic

But it’s like coming to a golf forum and claiming that yet another iron 7 is boring because there are already two on the market.

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

6 hours ago, ahmede19 said:

no, its not a set of simulated flight surfaces moving through simulated airflow. the airbus 320s (FBW, Fenix, Asobo, latin vfr, headwinds, and INI) might move the 3d model's control surfaces, but this is just cosmetic.

So, you’ve studied the coding of these add-ons in detail and are ready to provide proof of your statements?

Please do, we are all waiting …

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Obvious troll is obvious. Several people have made replies on how their claims make no sense. They ignores them.

other people ask how their claims make sense, of course they reply to those by saying complete and utter word salad. Constantly repeating the same point which doesn’t even begin to make sense.

rinse and repeat. This isn’t some kind of good faith discussion much less well researched regarding how the FDE even works. I don’t see the point of engaging and feeding the troll.

second time this has occurred recently. Then you have the obvious few upvoting what is clearly a troll arguing in bad faith simply because “they have a different opinion”. I mean how do you say A320s being boring is an objectively correct statement, are opinions suddenly true statements? 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, ahmede19 said:

1) there are too many A320s (plus the supersize A320 skin, HW A330): this is objectively correct

This is your opinion, you will probably understand that Xbox owners won't agree with you (I am not one of them). And since they are part of the MSFS market it would be inappropriate for Microsoft to ignore them...

2) airbus FBW logic, covers up the MSFS flight model.. this is objectively correct..

This is your opinion, unfortunately, unless you have the professional qualifications to demonstrate that your statement is valid, it will remain only an opinion, and two aircraft developers (Fenix and FBW) expressed an opposite view to yours in this thread.

3) A320 and its variants are boring,

This is your opinion again. In the same vein, one could argue that flying (IRL or in sim) an "ultra long-haul" that you are demanding (and that already exist in MSFS with the freeware B788, B789, B78X and the B748) from KLAX to YMML - for example - is far from being exciting...! But this is my opinion, not a fact (objectively correct as you say).

On AVSIM, we are free to have and voice our opinions, but if we do it with the intent to make them "the" truth (ever heard of "alternative truth"?) when it cannot be backed up with facts that won't "fly" very far before being shot at. 

Mind you, in this day and age of Internet, one can be excused for being mixed up between a fact and an opinion, usually pausing a few seconds is sufficient to avoid such a situation.

Edited by Bernard Ducret
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

Lol your all getting taken in by yet another butt hurt XP troll, just ignore him/her/them/.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

10 hours ago, ahmede19 said:

developers keep slinging out airbus for MSFS

the reason for this is, the flight model in MSFS is not good at all.. and you can "hide" it by the extra layer of Airbus FBW laws... 

why do we need a Asobo A320, FBW A320, Fenix A320, and now INI A320??? do the users have some obsession with this airplane? 

there seems to be such a fascination with OCD personality and configuring exactly what brake fans or sharklets your airbus has... how about getting the flying model close to being correct?

plus the Headwinds A330 which is just a FBW A320 skin... MSFS out for 4+ years and no decent boeing long haul aircraft available.. instead you have to cope with pretending the A310 is long haul

I don‘t even know where to start. But I‘ll try:

The Asobo A320 is a default aircraft with no depth.
The Fenix A320 is a study level aircraft.
The FBW A320 is a different aircraft (with different characeteristics etc.), a NEO.
The INI A320 is a default aircraft with much depth and it‘s usable on the XBox (while Fenix and FBW are not).

So they are all quite different, see.

Also we have a (almost study level) 787, for free. How can you say there‘s „no decent Boeing long haul aircraft available“?

i think you missed the horizon airbuses in your list of endless airbuses

which i think is a mod of a payware addon which is a mod of the default a320?

1 hour ago, Fiorentoni said:

The Asobo A320 is a default aircraft with no depth.

[...]

The INI A320 is a default aircraft with much depth and it‘s usable on the XBox (while Fenix and FBW are not).

Just to emphasize the point here:

The Ini A320 is the NEW DEFAULT A320, and for all practical purposes it replaces the Asobo A320. The old one only remains for compatibility reasons. Other than that, it's similar to how Working Title improved many of the default aircraft, but done by the 3rd party developer Inibuilds. 

As PC users we already have 2 great alternatives to the Asobo A320, and one of them is free, but for Xbox users it's great to have the default A320 toy replaced by something better. And I suppose some PC users will appreciate a good default A320 too.

• Like 3

My simming system: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB, LG 38" 3840x1600

9 hours ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Stop having an opinion on avsim that others don’t like. They’ll ask to ‘throw you the F out’ 

As pointed out by others, stating an opinion is 'objectivily correct' is a bit silly don't you think?

• Like 4

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

11 hours ago, ahmede19 said:

there seems to be such a fascination with OCD personality and configuring exactly what brake fans or sharklets your airbus has... how about getting the flying model close to being correct?

Hey, I LIKE having choices on what animal my sharklets will sport for my A320 flight session and also the brake fans come in handy when GSX gives me hot brakes after pushback 😉

sarcasm

I think that in 10 years (at least for me), the grumpy dinosaurs folks of Avsim still haven't learnt a very important thing - To ignore and move on from posts that triggers them, instead of bashing the OP. 

Looking fwd for another similar 10 years. 😄

Edited by roi1862
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Roi Ben

But I totally agree with the topic starter... Meanwhile we are missin a lot of interesting and actual planes in MFS2020, developers use their resourses to make planes which are already in the market...

That is sad... I don;t have anything against the new A320 model, but I would rather prefer IniBulids to make B737CL which a lot of siimers are passioned about....

Intel i9-13900K, GIGABYTE GAMING Z790, GeForce RTX4080, 32GB