Sign in to follow this  
MrFuzzy

Frame generation for all RTX cards

1 minute ago, Konterhalbe said:

Nvidia drivers up to date?

And, yes, restarted. But will do again

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 minutes ago, vbazillio said:
  2. I'm with Windows 11 Pro 12H2: when right-clicking the .reg file I don't have MERGE option

Noticed the same thing but after I moved that reg file to my desktop I had show more options and there was "merge". Is it okay to do that way, I don´t know... 

• Like 1

Tapani Österberg

6 minutes ago, vbazillio said:
  1. RTX3080, GPU Hardware support enabled, Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling enabled, nvidia driver 546.33
  2. I'm with Windows 11 Pro 12H2: when right-clicking the .reg file I don't have MERGE option. I can run it and add the DisableNvidiaSignatureChecks.reg into my registry
  3. I copy the 2xDLL ("dlssg_to_fsr3_amd_is_better.dll" and "nvngx.dll") into my C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.35.21.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe without any problem
  4. Launch MSFS (no message during the boot process), Set DirectX Version to "DX12 (Beta). Quit and relaunch MSFS
  5. I Don't have any "nvidia DLSS Frame Generation" available

Help appreciated 😉

PS: tested with nvngx_dlss.dll v3.5.10.0 and 2.4.12 (MSFS Stocked)

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.35.21.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

-> is this where your "FlightSimulator.exe" file is located in?
I'm just asking 'cause in the aforementioned video and on my system it's under the following path: C:\XboxGames\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Content
I've got the Microsoft Store version of MSFS.

Not sure though why you don't have the "merge" option when right-clicking the .reg file? 🤔

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, guenseli said:

And, yes, restarted. But will do again

Mine is 546.33. Not sure if 546.29 is the latest driver for your exact card (could be though).

15 minutes ago, Konterhalbe said:

Nvidia drivers up to date?
Restarted your PC after copying the two dlls and the merging of the DisableNvidiaSignatureChecks.reg file?

Restart did it, thanks.

I would have figured the registry change wouldn't have needed a restart since it's running those checks when you start the sim but it does make sense.

Any particular difference if I use DLSS Swapper to update the DLSS DLL or? I guess it doesn't matter since this is overwriting the DLSS with FSR?

13 minutes ago, Konterhalbe said:

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.35.21.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

-> is this where your "FlightSimulator.exe" file is located in?
I'm just asking 'cause in the aforementioned video and on my system it's under the following path: C:\XboxGames\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Content
I've got the Microsoft Store version of MSFS.

Thanks! The two folders are perfectly fully realtime synced. They have the FlightSimulator.exe and all the nvngx_dlss.dll that I have copied here (the 2.52, the 3.1.30, 3.1.11....)

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio/uploads

Since this Mod must be used in DX12, I assume that the VRAM problem remains?

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

9 hours ago, AnkH said:

Use DSR instead of render scale and you should be fine

Long time since I played with DSR.

It’s just an NVCP setting, right?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Has anyone tried it on a 3090 card yet and running in 4K? How's the performance with all settings maxed out? I see a lot of people are having good results and are getting 60fps with this.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I downloaded v 0.6 and there is no registry file to run...  the downloads moved to nexxus mods and now I cannot seem to download prior versions to get the registry file.

This version readme says to update dlsstweaks.ini, yet I don't have it.  dlsstweaks on github seems to have some source code...not sure what to do.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

1 hour ago, Konterhalbe said:

Sorry, really had to share this one 😂

Man is he ever high. His eyes are quite dilated.

Win10Pro 22H2-19045.4474/IntelCorei7-3770K/GigabyteGA-Z68XP-UD3/32GBGSkillCL7-8-8-24/AsusRTX2070OC8GB/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/2 TB PNY CS900/(x3)1TBRAWMushkinSSDs/LGBlueRayBurner/RosewillChallengerTowerBlack/CorsairRM750wPSU/X56HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardMousecombo/TrackIR5Pro/34inUltraWideScreenLG2560x1080p/TM2xMFDCougar/OculusQuest2/InateckKU5211PCIe3.2/LTERIVERPCIeG2S4/TMobileHomeInternet5G

MSI Codex Series R2 B14NUC7-095US/Windows 11 Home 22H2 22631.3593/i7 14700F/MSI Pro B760 VC Wifi II/RTX 4060/32GB DDR5 5600mhz/650w Gold PSU

AMDs FSR will work across even GTX 10 series cards.

Edited by udidwht
  • Like 2

Win10Pro 22H2-19045.4474/IntelCorei7-3770K/GigabyteGA-Z68XP-UD3/32GBGSkillCL7-8-8-24/AsusRTX2070OC8GB/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/2 TB PNY CS900/(x3)1TBRAWMushkinSSDs/LGBlueRayBurner/RosewillChallengerTowerBlack/CorsairRM750wPSU/X56HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardMousecombo/TrackIR5Pro/34inUltraWideScreenLG2560x1080p/TM2xMFDCougar/OculusQuest2/InateckKU5211PCIe3.2/LTERIVERPCIeG2S4/TMobileHomeInternet5G

MSI Codex Series R2 B14NUC7-095US/Windows 11 Home 22H2 22631.3593/i7 14700F/MSI Pro B760 VC Wifi II/RTX 4060/32GB DDR5 5600mhz/650w Gold PSU

Just tried it, very impressive on my RTX2080, basically with iniBuild310 in  Heathrow airport before if I get 20fps, I would be celebrating but with this mod easily to 40 or even 50 and incredibly smooth. I know those are "fake" frames but honestly I didn’t notice anything and really now I understand why RTX40XX owners are singing praises on FG, I would be too! 😄

Couple of things with this mod on my machine:

- The visual artifacts are annoying when moving the menus or panning with menus open.

- The sim is pretty much in unstable state, couple of crashes, one time sim froze, one time I got this yellow warning popup related to unknown error with the graphics card.

- pretty much Fenix doesn't work with me, the sim just froze after loading the plane (after the intro of "Fly").

Do other share similar issues? 

Edited by omarsmak30
  • Like 3

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

OK.

So just to be sure.

I do just like in the Video.

I choose Nvidea DLSS with Frame generation ON and V-Sync in game OFF

NOT AMD FSR2

Ron

Ron

MSFS -A2A Comanche250 -Cessna 310 -Cessna 414 - Black Square Duke