Sign in to follow this  
hollow1slo

iniBuilds A350

23 minutes ago, guibru said:

I’m afraid, unfortunately, that it’s a very basic A350, not expecting to have very advanced systems. It’s better than nothing but good...

Do you have insights into what iniBuilds are developing and how much they've developed so far with the A350? How did you come to this conclusion? If you have inside connections to iniBuilds then please do tell us more 🙂

Until they reveal more, those of us on the outside will have to go by their systems work in their XP and MSFS aircraft so far.. and per that, I'm expecting great systems in their A350 and far from "very basic"

Edited by lwt1971
  • Like 11

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

40 minutes ago, regis9 said:

.....Great announcement overall, Abu Dhabi will be a nice add to the sim. Tough timing for Leeds Bradford given ORBX just released a nice rendition.....

Maybe, but I was thinking about purchasing Leeds Bradford v2 from ORBx until I saw that flyer in my InBox. Those shots of the terminal interior look very nice, and next generation quality airports is one of the reasons why I decided to upgrade to Microsoft Flight Simulator. They also stated that two more UK airports are in the pipeline for 2024 :cool:

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

8 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

Yes, true. But it won't sell so many with a fairly good freeware edition being out there as well. We all know the quality of FBW and what they are capable of.

Think XBOX and the Marketplace where the FBW will not be available but the Ini A380 most likely will.

Edited by JBDB-MD80
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Another image from the discord

CDN media

The thought of this beautiful bird being in my sim with Delta, Air France and Air Caraibes liveries, this does bring a smile to my face. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, lwt1971 said:

Is there another A380 out there for any flight sim that's got good fidelity?

I think he was referring to the  A350 which there is one on X-Plane but the Fidelity I don't know.

32 minutes ago, guibru said:

I’m afraid, unfortunately, that it’s a very basic A350, not expecting to have very advanced systems. It’s better than nothing but good...

image.png?ex=6599918f&is=65871c8f&hm=16249c05084d473f43ce71690b8339c8278ea77d5fc7e6a8806d959990793029&

Want to rephrase that?

They also mentioned having Type rated A350 and A380 pilots on their team.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 4

If I understood things correctly Digital Flight Dynamics team which are also doing the A350 lost their (lead) modeller.

Edited by BuboBubo

3 minutes ago, JBDB-MD80 said:

I think he was referring to the  A350 which there is one on X-Plane but the Fidelity I don't know.

Oh ok got it.

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

9 minutes ago, BuboBubo said:

If I understood things correctly Digital Flight Dynamics team which are also doing the A350 lost their (lead) modeller.

Maybe Inibuilds gave him an offer he could not refuse.

1 hour ago, Car147 said:

Yes! I was hoping someone would take this on....

You have absolutely no idea.

I got tingles when i saw the pictures. I dont need the failure modeling quite yet. Just give me the rest of the systems fully working with all the approach modes and that will do for me. ******* that plane is so beautiful !

• Like 4

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

I am so looking forward to this! Ever since Fenix raised the bar so much with their A320 (and I'm anxiously looking forward to their continued development and extensions), I have come to really appreciate what they and other devs do.

I do not plan on getting the PMDG 777, as I am not a fan of PMDG. So this is really good news for a long haul option other than the 787/747.

Plus, I do like the Airbus cockpit. Very exciting news and 2024 does look very promising indeed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, FrankSalo said:

The thought of this beautiful bird being in my sim with Delta, Air France and Air Caraibes liveries, this does bring a smile to my face. 

Now we need someone to develop a good ATL scenery please 🙏🏻

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

You're misunderstanding that image.

How am I miss reading the image? It says the 380 project is for Microsoft. 

UFAKkB8.png

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

3 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

How am I miss reading the image? It says the 380 project is for Microsoft. 

UFAKkB8.png

Microsoft Flight Simulator. Implying that it will not be released for X-Plane. If it were under Asobo, it would've been mentioned, or more likely, announced, by Asobo themselves.

• Like 4

Guys, can we stop piling onto someone for voicing their own, personal opinion that didn't hurt anyone? I think people are still entitled to that, and that's not fake info either.

Personally, I don't care for an A350 at all, but it's certainly good news that one is in the pipeline. However, the stance from several developers has thus far been that it's tough to impossible to make a detailed A350 because apparently Airbus keeps any documentation electronically and under wraps. So I do wonder about the simulation depth, if iniBuilds can build something deep purely out of expertise from pilots, or if they actually do have documentation. I think that's a question worth asking given the sentiment from other developers.

• Like 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD