Sign in to follow this  
hollow1slo

iniBuilds A350

13 minutes ago, lwt1971 said:

2024 is going to be a banner year for widebody long-haulers for MSFS with two A380s (ini's and FBW's), A350, and a 777. Along with MSFS 2024 to fly those on, I can't wait!.

YES!

Not to mention this is a first for flight simulation with the A350 and A380 of considerable fidelity finally entering the scene

No.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UrgentSiesta said:

No.

Is there another A380 out there for any flight sim that's got good fidelity?

EDIT: misread, see later post

Edited by lwt1971
  • Like 1

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

17 minutes ago, thepilot said:

Now wait for FSLabs announcing an A330 😂 soon we‘ll have the entire Airbus longhaul line-up 

They’ll need to announce something soon or all the Airbuses will be taken 😀

Great announcement overall, Abu Dhabi will be a nice add to the sim.  Tough timing for Leeds Bradford given ORBX just released a nice rendition.  I’m not a failures guy so as long as they can deliver an A350 that can get me from A to B and feel realistic I’m happy.  

Time for a nearly 19 hour flight Singapore - New York when I have a weekend to kill 😂

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

ini A350 will be my number 1 go to long haul plane. The PMDG 777 may not even be purchased at this point as I throughly enjoy the Airbus style cockpit. Will enjoy the ini A300-600R doing cargo ops in the meantime. 

Edited by B777ER
  • Like 2

Eric 

54 minutes ago, Aamir said:

The normal ops stuff is OK.

OK - That's enough.  We'll wait on you.  :biggrin:

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

I’m afraid, unfortunately, that it’s a very basic A350, not expecting to have very advanced systems. It’s better than nothing but good...

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

2 minutes ago, guibru said:

I’m afraid, unfortunately, that it’s a very basic A350, not expecting to have very advanced systems. It’s better than nothing but good...

What "very advanced" systems are you even talking about? You have zero clue what they even will model.

Edited by nikolajz1
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

A350 and OMAA, A380 later. 
awesome!

how many people are working at inibuilds?

they release nice projects at a fast rate!

10 minutes ago, guibru said:

Baring in mind they have already said OANS, BTV stop with the fake info.

• Upvote 3

So we have the FBW A380 on the way, which has been know about for around 2 years, but IniBuilds want to release a payware one? 

OK. Their choice.  Good luck with that!  🙄

Good news about the A350 though.

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

You all don't know what Inibuilds have up their sleeves as far as systems depth with the A350.

How about giving them a chance before yapping about assumptions of what they CAN'T accomplish?

Sheesh!😒

Edited by blueshark747
  • Like 2

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

5 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

So we have the FBW A380 on the way, which has been know about for around 2 years, but IniBuilds want to release a payware one? 

OK. Their choice.  Good luck with that!  🙄

Good news about the A350 though.

Well obviously a market for the A380,  they know people will purchase it and well they will see that money rolling in.

Edited by carlanthony24

3 minutes ago, carlanthony24 said:

Well obviously a market for the A380 and they know people will purchase it and well they will see that money rolling in.

Yes, true. But it won't sell so many with a fairly good freeware edition being out there as well. We all know the quality of FBW and what they are capable of.

Edited by bobcat999

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

7 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

Yes, true. But it won't sell so many with a fairly good freeware edition being out there as well. We all know the quality of FBW and what they are capable of.

You would be very surprised. Even with a good freeware a lot will still purchase even the ones who would rather have a freeware version. If they knew they would not make anything to break even they would not make it payware or even think of creating one. Its like saying An A330 comes to the Sim people going to stick with the Horizon one guarantee a lot would rather pay for a payware. 

Orbx V2 Leeds. Guarantee more will go for the Inibuilds one.

FSLabs bring out the A321 for say £60 Fenix brings out the A319/21 for £40 both will get ample amount of sales.

Edited by carlanthony24