Sign in to follow this  
Hyper14

iniBuilds A300-600 has been released! (reopened)

38 minutes ago, virtualstuff said:

Just came across this one Airbus CBT A300/A310

https://www.youtube.com/@AIRBUS--cw1ox

Maybe useful for some new to this stuff...

I used to have links to those videos, but they disappeared recently!  Good to see they are either back up, or I now have a new link!

• Upvote 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

I swear... this airplane...

After a slew of issues, clean install and deleting all my temp files associated with the Airbus after a spate of crashes for a few days...

Working like a dream! Until it falls out of the sky at FL350 two hours into a three hour flight. And, it doesn't save states, so I hope you enjoyed wasting those two hours...

I've loved flying this thing so far but I'm running out of patience. Maybe they'll have this fixed, I'm going away this week, then again maybe not.

1 hour ago, mspencer said:

After a slew of issues, clean install and deleting all my temp files associated with the Airbus after a spate of crashes for a few days...

Working like a dream! Until it falls out of the sky at FL350 two hours into a three hour flight. And, it doesn't save states, so I hope you enjoyed wasting those two hours...

I've loved flying this thing so far but I'm running out of patience. Maybe they'll have this fixed, I'm going away this week, then again maybe not.

I can imagine the frustration if something doesn't work ...Have myself not experienced the issue.
Inibuilds asked questions in this topic the more people respond the sooner there will be maybe a solution.
https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/20743-sudden-loss-of-control-20-plane-falls-out-of-the-sky-part-2/page/4/#comments

Hope for you guys experience this a fix will be out soon.

Edited by virtualstuff

André

1 hour ago, mspencer said:

How annoying. I had this happen to me as well once. I have never seen a plane in this sim fall out the sky like a rock like this! The devs have pointed the finger at fsuipc but there have been some reports of individuals not having it installed facing the same problem. I'll admit the one time I had the problem fsuipc was running. I wasted quite a lot of time on this flight so it went in the hangar pending a permanent fix.

For the Falling out of the Sky problem some news from inibuilds:

Be asured though that we are very aware of this issue and are trying to fix it once and for all. It just is not very easy for us to reproduce.

It would be really helpful if people encountering this issue could list their hardware as well as all plugins they use when this issue occurs.

So hopefully this issue gets fixed with a upcoming update..

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer
  • Like 2

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

22 hours ago, Krakin said:

Nah it went down way too fast for that, especially considering that it never displayed any stall characteristics. It looked like it slewed its way down to the ground. Whatever bug this is, triggers something that causes the flight model to behave weirdly from what I can see.

Well - about what ECAM tell as this problems come to active? Mayby ECAM can tell something - who knows...

Rolf Niemi

On 1/23/2024 at 5:52 AM, romoni said:

Well - about what ECAM tell as this problems come to active? Mayby ECAM can tell something - who knows...

Nothing on the ecam indicated anything abnormal. It's as if the plane provides no lift, is still oriented the same as if it were in cruise (doesn't pitch down) but just falls like a rock out of the sky straight down and over speeds as it plummets over 5000 ft/min. The engines were running just fine no issue there. I even tried entering slew mode to see if I could correct it that way and not even that could sort anything out.

Look mummy, there's an aeroplane falling out of the sky

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, skully said:

Look mummy, there's an aeroplane falling out of the sky

+500 for circular reference to the Floyd

Edited by btacon
  • Like 1

On 1/22/2024 at 9:46 AM, Fiorentoni said:

That speed bug is with the DH window open on the captain‘s side. Just close the window / remove the number there and it should work again.

To you and others, thanks for pointing that out! Haven't gotten around to try it yet, but will do so soon. It seems likely that this was it because I had already set the DH when this happened... Typically I'd wait until a later point but I was a little bored so I started setting things up for approach. Thanks all!

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Updated to 1.0.4

🚨v1.0.4 of the iniBuilds A300-600R Airliner for Microsoft Flight Simulator is now available! 🚨

This update addresses items from art to systems, including some lights being INOP 💡, missing flags on instruments, VNAV bugs and setting save states.✈️

Download the update via the iniManager.

v1.0.4

Art Fixes/Changes

- Fixed - EMER Exit Disarm light inop

- Fixed - N1 Max needle moving when it should be stationary

- Fixed - Missing flags on instruments when aircraft in C&D state

- Fixed - Pax: Crew Oxy gauges wrong, upper one should say HP

- Fixed - FO sun visor the wrong way round

- Fixed - Beacon lights flash marginally too quickly, should be once every second

- Fixed - Life vest decal not moving with chair

- Fixed - Phantom Orange Bug on EGT gauge

- Fixed - Integral light missing for ECAM display knobs

System Fixes/Changes

- Fixed - [VNAV] VNAV seems to be aiming for the FAF as the runway so the DECLL segment is too early

- Fixed - Opening CPT DH window closes the speed window, but the speed value can still be scrolled and changed

- Fixed - Block fuel totalizer only shows KG value 

- Fixed - Change POV L & POV R quickview

- Fixed - Possible to have less fuel in the aircraft when C&D

- Fixed - Unable to modify altitudes in GO AROUND PAGE

- Fixed - GPS altitude displays indicated altitude

- Fixed - Issues with entering airways

- Fixed - N2 Overspeed Pointer inop

- Fixed - Two adjustments for the C&D panel state

- Fixed - Waypoint entered in left MCDU on prog page will replicate on right MCDU

- Fixed - Some more routes where the TOC/BOD markers aren’t showing up

- Fixed - Manual selected VOR reverts to autotune - This might not be a bug

- Fixed - ECAM says VLE at gear down is 250, should say 270 as on speed tape

- Fixed - EGT starts at 84°C, should be OAT

- Fixed - Throttle goes into idle on bumpy runway

EFB Fixes/Changes

- Fixed - Auto tiller disconnect setting not saving

- Fixed - default THR setting not saving

- Fixed - Prepopulated weights always in KG

- Fixed - Door all close command missed R1

- Fixed – Oil replenishes itself between flights.

Sounds Fixes/Changes

- Fixed - ALT HLD sound switch plays when FMA mode changes 

- Fixed - GPWS callouts still a bit too quiet

- Fixed - some 1.0.3 sound feedback 

- Fixed - WX switch no sound from 2 to off

- Further sound mixing levels

Tool Tips Fixes/Changes

- Fixed - Dome Light missing TT

Edited by grandfred29
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Frédéric Giraud

I think the "Fall out of the Sky" problem is still not fixed with this Version but a guy posted some interesting findings and it looks like it has something to do with the fuel and how it gets handled - maybe we get this special fix with V.1.0.5 - hopefully..😏

cheers 😉

• Upvote 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

I wonder when we going to see long promised "ground radar/map"

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 hour ago, sd_flyer said:

I wonder when we going to see long promised "ground radar/map"

What is that ?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom