Sign in to follow this  
Hyper14

iniBuilds A300-600 has been released! (reopened)

23 minutes ago, Cognita said:

So we have GE engines now but the plane still falls out of the sky?

I basically retired this aircraft to the hanger until maintenance can figure out the flaws.

I’m pretty sure the modellers are not working on coding issues 

Edited by Tuskin38

6 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

I’m pretty sure the modellers are not working on coding issues

They are likely working on the model, but I assume there is coding of the engine variant differences, that is, it is not just a different model.

I did not mean to come across critical, I am confident they will work the issues out and I look forward to more regularly flying the 300. But for now it is parked.

Dan Scott

My problem is a problem which a cursory search has been occurring in XP versions and now this. This plane does not want to follow the nav mode and repeatedly goes off veering right. One time, after veering I did a DIR on the FMS and it did follow the NAV/Profile. Mostly it doesn't. Like today I did a flight from BGSF to ENVA and it refused to follow the FD and Nav mode despite my repeated attempts. I had to HDG it the entire way.

The other problem I was having was horrible stutters. This I cured by not using FSR in my flights with this plane.

SOLVED: This was solved by settings---->Rudder Controls Tiller---->No. Use rudder controls tiller on the ground but lining up down the runway ready for takeoff turn it to 'no'.

Edited by Lenny777

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

I did a flight yesterday evening (v1.06), KDCA - KMIA. The only issue I had was the leveling off while in vertical speed mode after passing a waypoint. I was expecting that, thanks to people reporting it on this forum, so it was not a big deal. The aircraft followed NAV and PROFILE perfectly. I had to add a little speed brake from time to time in the descent.

I really do like this aircraft!

Regards,

Scott

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

On 2/10/2024 at 1:39 AM, Farlis said:

Your engines are running I presume. Just like in all Airbus types, you can't go back to the weights page as soon as the engines are on.

Of course you can change the ZFW with engines running in an Airbus (not sure about A300 though), many times the final loadsheet arrives only during taxi! You can do it in the FUEL PRED page after engine start.

Edited by Fiorentoni

53 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Of course you can change the ZFW with engines running in an Airbus (not sure about A300 though), many times the final loadsheet arrives only during taxi! You can do it in the FUEL PRED page after engine start.

I didn't say you can't change the weights. You just can't go back to the Init Weight page as soon as the engines are running.

5 minutes ago, Farlis said:

I didn't say you can't change the weights. You just can't go back to the Init Weight page as soon as the engines are running.

Yes I think I misread your post, sorry. It's called the "INIT B" page by the way, to be extra clear 🙂

2 hours ago, ndflieger said:

The only issue I had was the leveling off while in vertical speed mode after passing a waypoint. I was expecting that, thanks to people reporting it on this forum, so it was not a big deal.

Regards,

Scott

Thats a known issue, should be fixed with a next update with the hope that no new bugs will be added again..

I'm on my fourth flight with V1.0.6 and so far I haven't had a "Fall out of the Sky" problem which has rarely been the case so far - maybe it's finally been fixed for me and in general - knock on wood !

I would be very happy about that - but it looks good so far !

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

I'm on my fourth flight with V1.0.6 and so far I haven't had a "Fall out of the Sky" problem which has rarely been the case so far - maybe it's finally been fixed for me and in general - knock on wood !

This is encouraging to hear. I will give it a try again later this week if all continues to see ok. I just don't like spending 45 minutes planning and setting up a flight to have the aircraft simply roll right and fall to the ground a few minutes after take-off

• Upvote 1

Dan Scott

1 hour ago, pmplayer said:

Thats a known issue, should be fixed with a next update with the hope that no new bugs will be added again..

I would be very happy about that - but it looks good so far !

cheers 😉

Oh man I think I'm about to go mad - still there, happens some minutes ago and for all: 3 days ago i deleted al the wasm files for this plane and let it build new after loading it into the sim and that wasn't the solution or the problem, so it didn't help nothing..

But I'm already curious to see how this will continue...

And it's really, really a shame because I like to fly the bird but it doesn't make any sense that way !

And the "Knock on Wood" also makes no sense..😒

cheers 🤔

Edited by pmplayer

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Oh boy they screwed this up so much. Had the NAV issue, had the VS issue, and on top of all had the AT drive the N1 back to idle when changing from LVL/CH to PROFILE during climb, almost stalling me. This has become literally unflyable with the latest two updates, no way I'm gonna fly this on Vatsim for any time soon. What a mess. Honestly I can't remember I've ever seen such a bad post-release update cycle. What. a. mess.

8 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Oh boy they screwed this up so much. Had the NAV issue, had the VS issue, and on top of all had the AT drive the N1 back to idle when changing from LVL/CH to PROFILE during climb, almost stalling me. This has become literally unflyable with the latest two updates, no way I'm gonna fly this on Vatsim for any time soon. What a mess. Honestly I can't remember I've ever seen such a bad post-release update cycle. What. a. mess.

Ouch !...

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

that sucks, can they ever fix things!!  Probably lot of pressure to release the product and make money during XMAS, mean while we suffer as consumers. First they had the KJFK  misery and disaster, and now the A600, man oh man.

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

I'm still on 1.03 and have zero problems ...... not sure I'll ever update, what with all the one step forward, two steps back business, with this plane's update cylces. 😄

• Like 2

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)