Sign in to follow this  
jothanon

Beyond ATC - auto tune

Can’t seem to get Batc to auto tune my radios - using Crj 700  Appreciate any help 

Posted (edited)

Which airport are you trying to fly from?  From what I can see, the airport data BATC is using doesn't always tie up with what you have installed. 

Edited by ailchim

ngxu_banner.png

The airport has nothing to do with it. It must be the aircraft. Better report on Discord.

• Upvote 1

Have you disabled copilot handling ATC in MSFS? It caused issues on my end (it would override BATC).

• Like 1

why did you open a new thread for this?

is better if you use this thread 

It’s the aircraft. On their Discord people say autotune doesn’t work with the CRJ for some reason. Maybe Aerosoft need to update something (wouldn’t hold my breath) or BATC might find a workaround…

• Like 1

Oh -IMHO better putting a question on a new topic than trawling through 31 pages ! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Few of us having the same issue with the Leonardo Md80 

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X; ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 OC Edition,; Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 64GBSamsung Odyssey G70B 32inch 144Hz 4K UHD IPS Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160
Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; Tobii 5 Eye Tracker,  Trustmaster Boeing Yoke & Quadrant 

Paul Nicholls

5 hours ago, motishow said:

why did you open a new thread for this?

is better if you use this thread 

Because that is a release topic.  Not a user issue topic.

Jase

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

For those of you who fly with an auto co-pilot Flight Sim First Officer has a great built in Radio tuning page, which will also be a great asset for Say Intensions.

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Hi Guys,

the update today to version to 1.030  fixed the autotune problem with the Maddog and the CRJ. Just tried it out and all works fine now in the CRJ, too.

Tris

• Like 1

On 5/16/2024 at 8:20 AM, TristanAbyss said:

Hi Guys,

the update today to version to 1.030  fixed the autotune problem with the Maddog and the CRJ. Just tried it out and all works fine now in the CRJ, too.

Tris

Seems the latest update may have fixed the crj but the Inibuilds a300 will not auto tune now. I had been using it flawlessly until the latest update.

11 hours ago, sivart2000 said:

Seems the latest update may have fixed the crj but the Inibuilds a300 will not auto tune now. I had been using it flawlessly until the latest update.

Yep me too. Devs are on it though (via Discord).