July 23Jul 23 I've been following your progress in the various discords/forums!This looks great! Definitely something I'm interested in! | My Liveries | FAA ZMP | PPL ASEL | | Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 64GB 6000 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |
July 23Jul 23 Author Just now, ryanbatc said:I've been following your progress in the various discords/forums!This looks great! Definitely something I'm interested in!I've been seeing you everywhere jeje. Thanks for the support. Edited July 23Jul 23 by jerrivel
July 23Jul 23 Looks great in the Comanche. 9950X3D - X870E Aorus Master- TUF 5090 OC - 64GB DDR5 - 1500W HXi - Titan 360 RX LCD - 9100 Pro x 2 - LG 45GX950A - HOTAS Warthog with Ava Base
July 23Jul 23 Aspen! I have been hoping for some Aspen of some type for a while. Very neat! Rhett 7800X3D ♣ 96 GB G.Skill Flare ♣ Gigabyte 4090 ♣ Crucial P5 Plus 2TB
July 23Jul 23 Author 6 hours ago, tttocs said:This looks wonderful! Is this a potential new product? Would love to know more!ScottYes. I'm planning for aircraft developers to make an official implementation, since what you see is me messing with the files. Everything is designed with that in mind.
July 23Jul 23 Amazing! Any chance we can give it a try? Ron Hamilton "95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom
August 28Aug 28 This is looking amazing! AMD Ryzen 9900X3D & ASUS X870E Gaming Plus MB, w/64 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, ASUS TUF RTX 5090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, HAVN Case, Virpil VPC Panels 2 and 3, TM F/A 18 Stick on Virpil Base, Virpil Rotor TCS Plus w/ Hawk-60 Collective grip, Virpil MongoosTM Throttle, TM TPR Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11
August 28Aug 28 This is real interesting. Ron MSFS 2024 -Too many airplanes to name. Too many airports to name.
August 28Aug 28 7 hours ago, jerrivel said:Everybody check this video out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TvNJFN97CIWow, fully functional GPSS from the Aspen to the STEC-30 and interfaced with the KLN.Whether this is freeware or payware, I'd pick it up on day 1. There are so few addons that correctly depict older autopilots, relating to GPSS (and not just GPS NAV, via the HSI).PS. Any reason you didn't trim the plane for the STEC, to stop that constant trim alert?! 😄 Edited August 28Aug 28 by JYW Bill 😎FS2024 • Currently enjoying : A2A Comanche 2024 & Aerostar • Black Square Commander 114, Bonanzas, Barons, C208, TBM850, Dukes • COWS DA40 & DA42 • FSW Legacy, C24R Sierra & C414 • Echo Falco F8L • Got Friends A32 Vixxen • FSReborn Sirius TL3000 • Flying Fries Gabriel 160TR • Flyboy Rans S6S • Skyward DA50RG • SWS Zenith CH701, RV-8, RV-10, RV-14 • Bagolu C172M & ICP Savannah. Currently flying IRL: Pipersport SportCruiser, Aeroprakt A32 Vixxen, Bristell Classic, Evektor SportStar, TL Sirius TL-3000, Rans S6LSTrackIR • BeyondATC • PMS GTN Payware • RealTurb • Axis & Ohs9800X3D • RTX 3080 • 64GB DDR5-6000Former PPL IR, grounded by diabetes. Now UK NPPL(M)
August 28Aug 28 Author 53 minutes ago, JYW said:Wow, fully functional GPSS from the Aspen to the STEC-30 and interfaced with the KLN.Whether this is freeware or payware, I'd pick it up on day 1. There are so few addons that correctly depict older autopilots, relating to GPSS (and not just GPS NAV, via the HSI).PS. Any reason you didn't trim the plane for the STEC, to stop that constant trim alert?! 😄My bravo quadrant trim is super slow on the comanche that I need to turn it so much that I just gave up.
Create an account or sign in to comment