Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I've tried everything!!!

Featured Replies

I can not get MSFS2024 to start without wanting me to set up new. I've signed out of Microsoft account, ans Xbox account. then re signed in. I'v tried restarting 5-6 times in a row. I've tried Internet Disconnect Trick. nothing works...This is there fault...

Edited by Dutch1

I had to re-setup all Controls twice now.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell  PP-ASEL KDTW

6 minutes ago, Dutch1 said:

I can not get MSFS2024 to start without wanting me to set up new. I've signed out of Microsoft account, ans Xbox account. then re signed in. I'v tried restarting 5-6 times in a row. I've tried Internet Disconnect Trick. nothing works...This is there fault...

Others have suggested that you keep trying.... May take up a couple days .... Cloudy stuff obscurates sim pleasure :-//

Learning to fly gliders since 1980

AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks

  • Author
4 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I had to re-setup all Controls twice now.

Not what I wanted to here!! I just can't believe this can happen...

There is an issue at the moment for some users, where their cloud save is not loaded with MSFS.

This has happened before (particularly in MSFS2020 times) and the cloud saves were restored, soon after. So if you really want to avoid setting everything up again, it may be worth waiting to see if eventually, the sim loads with your established settings.

The issue is that if you make more than a few changes to your settings, then exit MSFS, it will use that as your current cloud save - and your old, established settings will be lost for good.

Bill 😎
FS2024 • Currently enjoying : A2A Comanche 2024 & Aerostar • Black Square Commander 114, Bonanzas, Barons, C208, TBM850, Dukes • COWS DA40 & DA42 • FSW Legacy, C24R Sierra & C414 • Echo Falco F8L • Got Friends A32 Vixxen • FSReborn Sirius TL3000 • Flying Fries Gabriel 160TR • Flyboy Rans S6S • Skyward DA50RG • SWS Zenith CH701, RV-8, RV-10, RV-14 • Bagolu C172M & ICP Savannah. Currently flying IRL: Pipersport SportCruiser, Aeroprakt A32 Vixxen, Bristell Classic, Evektor SportStar, TL Sirius TL-3000, Rans S6LS
TrackIR • BeyondATC • PMS GTN Payware • RealTurb • Axis & Ohs
9800X3D • RTX 3080 • 64GB DDR5-6000
Former PPL IR, grounded by diabetes. Now UK NPPL(M)

9 hours ago, Dutch1 said:

Not what I wanted to here!! I just can't believe this can happen...

Welcome to our world... Believe it CAN happen...And will. ☠️

The World is divided into two groups. Those who say "Give me a link" and those that provide the link. WWG1WGA

13 hours ago, Dutch1 said:

I can not get MSFS2024 to start without wanting me to set up new. I've signed out of Microsoft account, ans Xbox account. then re signed in. I'v tried restarting 5-6 times in a row. I've tried Internet Disconnect Trick. nothing works...This is there fault...

In my case I just followed the steps like a new user, resigned to my fate. But later when I went to setup all my controls I noticed that my profiles where all there, just not selected. I had to click the arrows to select my profiles and I was up and running in no time.

Chaseplane also welcomed me like a new user but I noticed that all my control assignments where correct

Edit: Some settings where indeed reset (Like the realism etc) but these where really easy to set back up

Edited by xender

Juan Ramos
 

Would it kill people to come up with meaningful thread titles that summarize or state the problem? - thus allowing folks searching for solutions to a similar issues to actually find the thread.

What also needs to be more clear is HOW we can make backups of these settings!

Did you right-click the start icon > App settings > Reset > Repair I don't think you would want to hit Reset under Reset as that wipes the apps data. I've done this thing a couple of times and both times it restored normal startup, but it was not that it wanted to reinstall itself, it just would not launch until did the Repair option.

Noel

System:  9900X3D Noctua NH-D15 G2, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL  64GB (2 x 32GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Front Edge Sync.

Aircraft used in MSFS 2024:  Fenix A320,  Aerosoft CRJs, I-Fly 737 MAX 8, PMDG 777-200LR, Citation Longitude.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.