Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Congratulations First Officer (selectee) Harrington!

Captains-I thought I would share some very happy news related to one member of the PMDG team.As many of you know, Marc Harrington has been a member of the PMDG Team for more than nine years. During this period he has racked up a number of achievements including graduation from high school and college with high honors.Late last year Marc accepted a cabin crew position with Lufthansa in hopes that he'd be able to "find his way to the flight deck." So during the better part of this year he has been pushing himself through a very difficult internal selection process for First Officer candidates.After thousands of hours of self study, a number of rather torturous tests and a battery of interviews, the Captain in charge of the selection process today informed Marc,

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Well Done Marc! It is a huge effort to get this far, and may you enjoy your training.Does LFT use the Cessna CJ1+ for your training?

Matthew Murray

Nice one. You deserve it all after your hard work and dedication. Have fun and enjoy,Reider

Guest shamrock767

Congratulations Marc and may I wish you every success in your budding career!!Sl

Congratulations Marc on what sounds like a very hard-earned success. I wish you all the best as your career develops from here on.Mark

Guest dkluempers

Congrats Marc! That is no small accomplishment; especially when you consider the market for pilots these days. I am sure your experience in the cockpit will only help PMDG.

good job, Marc!i assume you will be doing your initial flight training on the Bonanza here in Goodyear, Arizona? if so make sure to find me after you arrive. i am a flight instructor for the "other" flight school that is located in the same building as ATCA (Lufthansa).good luck!regards,

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX