Sign in to follow this  

We NEED an Airbus

Hi to all at PMDG, firstly thanks for all your superb products that i really do have loads of fun with, secondly i know this has probably come up loads of times but WHEN YOU GONNA MAKE US A BUS PMDG STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!. :( Chris

Chris Howard

At the end of the day it would depend on how good the airsimmer ones are... fs9 first the fsx. I suppose the making of it by pmdg would depend if the need was there.John Ellison

Hi to all at PMDG, firstly thanks for all your superb products that i really do have loads of fun with, secondly i know this has probably come up loads of times but WHEN YOU GONNA MAKE US A BUS PMDG STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!. :( Chris
I personally support whatever PMDG produces. However, an A340-300 or -500 wouldn't bother me at all... :(

Ya if the airsimmer is as good as they are saying, there is no need for a PMDG bus, I know I would not buy it. I hope if airsimmer can join the ranks of pmdg and leveld that thse three will not start working on the same projects, it would seem like a waste of time, Im not going to own to high quality addons of the same plane. But time will tell.

Even if the Airsimmer A320 meets and exceeds all expectations, I would still purchase that same aircraft if it were produced by PMDG, because it would make an interesting and educational performance comparison to pit the new upstart against the gold standard of flight sim heavy metal addons.

Best regards from Tony, at the helm of the flying desk.

I am a member of the Extended Team as well, and while I love PMDG to death I think it would be pointless to make an Airbus A320, A330, or A340. The Airsimmer bus is amazing, and it could definitely be considered to be a PMDG-level airplane. If PMDG decided to make an Airbus, since they will have to release it later than Airsimmer, and would thus be splitting market share with them, so it would be incredibly hard to turn a profit.The only way I could see having a PMDG Airbus be a viable option would be if they could develop it for the next-gen sim, whether that be Aerosoft's Sim, FS11, etc...

guys im in the extended team for th airsimmer A320, i trust me it is as good as the pmdg!!!
Nice! :( Chris

Chris Howard

i am hardly waiting for the as airbus as well, and from that what i

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

A310 would be nice, but it's range is very similar to the MD-11 (unless they did a -300). I'd rather see a good, small jet, like an ERJ-145, CRJ, or the EMB-170/190.Who knows? Maybe by the time that PMDG go through with the J41, NGX, and Dash 8 there will be enough info that they could do a 787.

guys im in the extended team for th airsimmer A320, i trust me it is as good as the pmdg!!!
Just hang on a minute here....Its Not finished yet. Lets wait and see before we start saying " as good as PMDG". Peter Osborn

Peter Osborn

:( I recall Ryan saying they were waiting for AS' Final Product a bit back, in order to properly assess the business decision. there's not much of a point saturating an already Well done market - that's like asking PMDG to do a 767, that seems Counter-intuitive doesn't it?.......Time will Tell, nothing to do but wait. the Airsimmer A320 is in its final stages of development so everyone should know fairly soon.Ryan.

A320. After the NGX, J41 and Dash 8 is out.
By that time we'll all be jacked into the Matrix via our cortices and FSX and PCs will be museum relics. :(

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.