Sign in to follow this  
Guest FengZ

REX for FS9 Released!

Hi,Well I just Purchased and I'm in the process of downloading. S W E E TLooks like FSX will be back in the hanger :(

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Hopefully Rex has specific serial numbers for each purchase so we can track the pirates. I'm sick of hearing how FS9 is pirated more than FSX add-ons. We need to start tracking the guys that are giving this stuff away for free and furthering the push by some developers to abandon FS9...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Congrats Guys!! FS9 ALIVE!!! but the server...hmmm 1 hour im still waiting

Hopefully Rex has specific serial numbers for each purchase so we can track the pirates. I'm sick of hearing how FS9 is pirated more than FSX add-ons. We need to start tracking the guys that are giving this stuff away for free and furthering the push by some developers to abandon FS9...
Right, because software piracy is just something that appeared in the last few years and for some reason it targets FS9 in particular. I promised myself I wouldn't touch this topic ever again, but let me just express my feelings on this supposed problem with the use of an old Polish proverb... "If you want to hit a dog, you will always find a stick".

Dillon, my sentiments exactly. Out of curiosity, it's been knawing at me for a while now, I had to install FSX just to take a look since a good amount of scenery and aircraft purchases I have invested in over the years can be installed in FSX as well with the installers provided. I must say though, I'll be sticking with FS9 well into the distant future and have been awaiting REX2004 with such anticipation and the excitement of a small child (grownup actually, very grownup) on Christmas Day! Well it's here, THANK YOU Tim and the rest of the team for sticking with us FS9ers.Best Regards,Tom

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I Gigabyte Z790 UD AX| MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

Hello, I usually don't write a lot in this forum, maybe because English is not my native language, so I belong to the silent majority, but I read a lot here on avsim. And I couldn't stay without saying a word in this case. Because I'm so happy to see that Rex for FS9 has come alive and I will soon buy one for my old but still robust FS9.Thanks for the hard work. In this time of add-on restriction for the old sim, this is not just one product I'll buy, I'd rather see it like a gift you make to us fsniners.Alain

Huh...all servers are down...how much does it cost? Tim, congratulation buddy! LOL, at this very moment, there is more interests in REX for FS9, than for vaccine for Swine Fly! I can't believe that all servers are down, because of it.

Ahh yes, finally what i've been saving for. Haven't purchased any addons in a long while but this is unarguably an exception to be bought once the servers are back on. Congratulations for a product well done and thank you for an early christmas present. :( :( One question though, can all functions on this (including weather) run whilst active sky is on as well? :(

downloading ... at 24 euros it is a bargain for me.and I really want the rex treatment to fs9.Here's to hoping the download keeps up for 2 hours and 40 minutes :(

Hi,Just did a quick jump out of KJFK, in a word.....Impressive!. Although I've just starting using REX for FS2004, I've been using REX for FSX for some time and the interface is quite similar. Made it easy for me to customize REX for FS2004, had it done in ten minutes.Based on what I've seen in just this one jump, You have my vote for Best FS9 addon of the year!.Congratulations on a great product.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Thanks everyone for your support.Thank you for your patience as I know the servers have been slammed. Adrian and his team are doing all that he can to get handle the load.You will love how REX revives FS2004. I may never go back to FSX, it is so much smoother!

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

Hi All.Well, this is great news, and must surely be a slap in the face to some of the developers that still think FS9.1 is dead in the water :( It just goes to show, make something that people actually want and then just sit back and watch the money roll in :( On the other hand, make something that You think people want and be prepared for a slow downward trend financially :( All we need to do now is get the servers sorted out B) I am looking forward to buying this, but with the issues others are having I think I'll hold off for a while.Someone must have realised that the servers would require more work to keep the bandwidth up when releasing such an anticipated product like this!Many thanks though Tim, sure looks wonderful, and I bet some Serious work went into this baby.Good Job Tim B)