Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

Welcome to Carenado Support Forum

Hi everybody and welcome to this new forum of Carenado.In the last time we have been doing some actions to get closer to the community in order to get more feedback from it and also to give more information about us and our products creating a fluid interaction.That

Hi everybody and welcome to this new forum of Carenado.In the last time we have been doing some actions to get closer to the community in order to get more feedback from it and also to give more information about us and our products creating a fluid interaction.That

WOW!!!! I didn't know this was going to be happening. Glad to have the folks from Carenado here. Very much appreciated. Welcome.

Well this is good to see. I have many Carenado products and have found them usually without fault. Wondering if and when Carenado may step into the "glass age". Never the less you make a great product that finds a great niche in the marketRichard Churchill

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

Fernando,Having been a Carenado customer for many.... Many years now.... (smile) I'm pleased to see your name added to the forums.Many Best Wishes,Steve R.SgtMajor, USMC (Retired)

Wow!!!I'll be spending much of my time on the forums here. Good to see you here, Fernando! :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Great news. I own every product Carenado has created and now this gives me an opportunity to ask questions when the occasion arises. Thank you very much. Ron Cooke

Guest bertvankampen

Most welcome! Very good to have Carenado on board! Great aircrafts!RegardsBert

The very warmest of welcomes to you Fernando ;)

Dave Taylor gb.png

Fernando,Welcome and greetings from a fellow Chilean! Well, I guess I should clarify...my Mother is from Chile (Vina Del Mar), and my Dad from the US, so I guess I'm only half Chilean! I have spent a great portion of my life in Chile...without a doubt one of the most beautiful places on the planet. My Mom is in Chile as we speak, and I am saving up to go back in a few years. Maybe we can hook up in Santiago when I get back and have coffee over FSX! Welcome to the forums!!!Paul

Guest waka172rg

Nice to see you guys here.One thing i like about carenado is the have never let me down and answer straight away even tho it could get very annoyingBest GA aircraft ever have no dislikes except the mirror textures haha coff coffWelcomeRegardsBlake

Guest Ted_Pan

Glad to see you guys here...Always a big supporter of Carenado products over the years...Would love to see a Piaggio P180 Avanti by you guys...

Hey Fernando, Great to see you here! I love your products and look forward to many more

Thanks everybody for this warm welcome!!I hope we can have a good communication here.Fernando HerreraOn behalf of all the team at CarenadoPS: Always open to share a coffee with a simmer friend in Chile.