Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyinIron406

Thoughts on Wilco/Feelthere EJets?

Hi,I was hoping to get some thoughts on the Wilcopub / Feelthere Ejets! Please share comments and feelings on them!Thanks,Kreg

Now that's what I call strange post, Almushyqah. :( I really like the Feelthere V2 packages, E-Jets and ERJ. Can't find any weak spots around looking at the functions, system depth, variants, manuals. Maybe optical glitches like the glareshield panel (which is done in 2D only) might annoy some people while the others enjoy the great value and function of the whole package.I usually fly them by hand to the first level off and then again on the approach and can't say anything bad about their flight behavior in general. The SP looks a bit lazy when trying to follow headings at low speeds sometimes.The sounds are really good and the FMC details of the Honeywell stuff too.As all Embraer commercial aircraft, those planes are highly automated in systems, so you won't get stuck on wondering which hydraulic circle comes first from cold and dark.Those interactive checklists (read by the FO) and the weather radar are nice details too. All relevant performance data is given in the manuals, a not so common thing nowadays.The only downside might be the additional need to buy the extra liveries done by McPhat studios if you don't want to stick to the default ones (which are ok and sufficient in my eyes).

I wouldn't fly it as airliner to be honest ,.!I hope it develops virtually and in real life too ,. And I wish them goodluck?adiós
Dude, I just didn't understand your post.. it's confusing at best.
I say go advertise you peace of ( ) somewhere else STUPID LATIN PARROT .
FYI, I'm not that stupid, certainly not latin and most definitely not a parrot. But you can call me a ninja if you want. :( About wilco/feelthere... I just have Wilco Airbus Vol 1&2.. systems are superb, model is outdated. I don't know about Ejets.

I say go advertise you peace of ( ) somewhere else STUPID LATIN PARROT .
:( More, please.. More!

I really don't get the point out of your posts, Almushyqah.Are you using a translator program or something? I hope so, otherwise some sentences would be pure offense around a rather friendly forum.So lets stay on topic and just state your thoughts about those Feelthere planes, ok?

I really don't get the point out of your posts, Almushyqah.Are you using a translator program or something? I hope so, otherwise some sentences would be pure offense around a rather friendly forum.So lets stay on topic and just state your thoughts about those Feelthere planes, ok?
No no, his hosts are fine. Avsum best threed in time long. Continue pleese your posts great sir.

Guest Almushyqah

?I say go advertise you peace of ( ) somewhere else <FILTHY LANGUAGE REMOVED BY MOD>

?I say go advertise you peace of ( ) somewhere else <FILTHY LANGUAGE REMOVED BY MOD>
Hope you enjoyed your stay here. Goodbye.

I have version 1 of the Feelthere E-Jets and I like it.Excellent model.Very good panel and VC.Perfect simulation of the Flight guidance/autoflight system.Guy

terrible night lighting - no dark cockpit. Just a urine colored wash on the panel. Very distracting when you are trying to find the airport in the dark.

Dude, I just didn't understand your post.. it's confusing at best. FYI, I'm not that stupid, certainly not latin and most definitely not a parrot. But you can call me a ninja if you want. :( About wilco/feelthere... I just have Wilco Airbus Vol 1&2.. systems are superb, model is outdated. I don't know about Ejets.
Ouch lets not go that far. I can send you a list of bugs if you want them!

Wow, this was one of the weirdest threads I have read in a while with all the stuff the banned fellow posted.On the subject of the E-Jets, I own the 170/190 package and must admit that I dont really care for it very much. I do like the sound package and the exterior model is not bad, plus the FPS and performance are good, but I really dont like the cockpit lighting very much when you are flying at dawn or dusk. For me its just one of those planes that I bought thinking I was going to use a lot, then once I installed it ended up not really caring for it as much as I though I would.

Wow, this was one of the weirdest threads I have read in a while with all the stuff the banned fellow posted.
But worth it for the "stupid Latin parrot" appellation, which I fully intend to make use of in conversation from now on...

I have v.1 and I enjoy it very much. It is very performance friendly and it has very good systems modelling. There is a fully functional FMC. The 2D panels and sounds are great as well. I find the virtual cockpit and night lighting lacking in comparison to other products, but that doesn't bother me very much. If you are looking to learn to fly something different than the traditional Boeing (or Airbus), then I highly recommend this product.

Guest wims

Maybe that guy just used arabic terms that are not really translatable to english, but then again he did make a kinda weird post on the vatsim board a few months back as well. The thread title was kinda inappropriate :D

I wouldn't be quick to steer clear of the Ejets or ERJs. I have both and enjoy them. They look very nice and there is some meat to the systems. The Ejets are competition to the smaller Boeing and Airbus offerings and the EJRs are regional jets without quite so many bells and whistles. I'm flying one right now, in fact.

Do a search on Wilco/Feelthere and read for a bit. FT is timely and usually produces passing, B, B+ material. That is an average too: some parts of a given product are totally A+ (like the displays on the Jungle and E-jets), but other things bring that average down. As someone else said, you'll often hit dead-ends and, at times, very asinine things that just never get fixed (disco lights on Jungle Jets V.2). They do what they do and, to their credit, they are fairly prolific. Their output ration versus the top-quality houses (pretty much PMDG now really) is like 4:1. There is enjoyment to be had from their products and I'd say FT is improving all the time.Honestly, if you want to sim EMBRAER, there is no equal. However, there will be flaws and frustration. Of course, YMMV.Do a search on Wilco/Feelthere and read for a bit. FT is timely and produced passing, B, B+ material at times. But, as someone else said, you'll often hit dead-ends and, at times, very asinine things that just never get fixed (disco lights on Jungle Jets V.2). They do what they do and, to their credit, they are fairly prolific. Their output ration versus the top-quality houses (pretty much PMDG now really) is like 4:1. There is enjoyment to be had from their products and I'd say FT is improving all the time.Honestly, if you want to sim EMBRAER, there is no equal. However, there will be flaws and frustration. Of course, YMMV.

I think I'll steer clear of them!
That depends on how much you want an EMBRAER. If you do, you'll be making a mistake to steer clear.

Maybe that guy just used arabic terms that are not really translatable to english, but then again he did make a kinda weird post on the vatsim board a few months back as well. The thread title was kinda inappropriate :D
Yeah that is a little wierd. Any post that starts with "I will cut you fingers and..." seems like it doesn't have good intentions to begin with.

I'm kinda interested. Could you please list a few?
In VNAV alone there are a few. Haven't you noticed them?