Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

edetroit

Libyan rescue mission

W00t does this mean Captain Picasso is back "in the house" ?? :wub:Wonderful video Edna and good to see you flying again! :( It's been way too long and luckily you haven't lost your FS skillz. :(

Now we are talking. :( Just about time you fired up that sim again. :( :(

It's about time that someone created a super detailed TriStar with top quality VC for FSX. An RAF L1011-500 like this one would be perfect :(

Great job Captain...excellent choice on the theme, aircraft and airports! :( Darryl

I love that Aerosim 1011. Just a great model. I just wish someone would do TWA's final livery on it. Keep the Tri-Star alive Ed! Can't wait until they finish the refurb on the one thats in KC in TWA colors!Big%20Grin.gif

Boy have I missed a well down FS Flight! Glad to see ya in the sky again.Is that a refreshed L-10 panel or have I not seen it for a long time? What FMS/FMC system are you using? Anywhere to get documentation on it, I would like to model it?

Hooray!!! Welcome back. Hope whatever issues you were having are resolved.

Thankyou for the kind comments guys! B) My FS PC only suffered a PSU failure but I was not sure what it was so I sent it off to be fixed. For one reason and another it took ages! :( I am now flying a lot of GA at the moment. "What FSX!? :( " I hear you say..... No in real life as I am training for my PPL B) Anyway I still love my heavy old iron so many more screens n' vids to come from me. :(

Very nice! Except they have been grounded due to technical reasons. Meaning the VC10's are back in full service!!!vololiberista

Very nice! Except they have been grounded due to technical reasons. Meaning the VC10's are back in full service!!!vololiberista
Thankyou, I am very glad to see someone here at avsim who has a passion for the venerable VC-10. :( Be nice to have someone with a passion for the IL-62 as well (also a great simulation.... 'n freeware) :(