Sign in to follow this  
fakeflyer737

RXP 430/530 Model for VC

How man people would like Carenado to start to include a VC Model of the Reality XP 430/530? I've you've ever flown the RealAri Duke you'll know what I am talking about. Think of it like this, all they have to do is spend a little bit more time developing it for ONE airplane and they use it for EVERY airplane they make from now on! So many people retrofit the Carenado planes with the RXP stuff but it usually doesn't look as good because you loose the 3D knobs.If you don't own any RXP stuff I suggest you go check it out! It is by far one of the most ADVANCED utilies out there for FSX. It's literally a PERFECT bug free GPS that is capable of RNAV LPV and WAAS Approaches, and I've learned how to update the RXP databases ti fly with current nav data! Anyways if you think this is a sweet idea then +1 for me, hopefully Carenado is paying attention to what it's customers want to se and I highly doubt anyone would not want to see this in the next plane, espoecially as Carenado is getting into Turbo-Props, which now a days are literally ALL outfitted with some sorta of Approach capable GNSS.Thanks

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

+1 :(

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

+1I love the RealityXP 430/530 so much that I'm pretty much only buying a/c now that I can easily incorporate them into, assuming, of course, that they're appropriate for that a/c.

AMD 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 42" LG C3 OLED 4K TV/Monitor

If I can't add RXP, I won't fly the airplane. There are a few exceptions, however.

It's literally a PERFECT bug free GPS that is capable of RNAV LPV and WAAS Approaches, and I've learned how to update the RXP databases ti fly with current nav data!
Is there a legal way of updating that stuff without the need to buy some expensive (from the simmer's viewpoint) Jeppesen data?Those forum posted "solutions" all got marked as being far away from any copyright agreement, so the drawback on the RXP units still stays the outdated navdata, looking at your wallet when you want it to be current.Now, I don't know about your solution, that's why I'm asking. Since the entry level price for the RXP units isn't that low (frankly, it's the opposite, especially when you want to use two of them, that "crossfill" will cost you around 50 Dollars plus), the Carenado panel efforts depend on the actual numbers of people really using that stuff, doesn't it?I support your thinking about some additional panel options for 3D integration (does any dev, besides Realair, offer 3D panels for the RXP by the way?), but, from my knowledge, I can't follow you on that easy navdata update thingy with RXP units. Talking about additional Dollars there and I'm really interested in some legal and cheap navdata source for the RXPs. A solution like Navigraph would be perfect, but isn't available.So maybe you can explain that update process and enhance the value of those neat RXP units. :( Thanks.

+1 on RXP in the C90...

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Is there a legal way of updating that stuff without the need to buy some expensive (from the simmer's viewpoint) Jeppesen data?Those forum posted "solutions" all got marked as being far away from any copyright agreement, so the drawback on the RXP units still stays the outdated navdata, looking at your wallet when you want it to be current.Now, I don't know about your solution, that's why I'm asking. Since the entry level price for the RXP units isn't that low (frankly, it's the opposite, especially when you want to use two of them, that "crossfill" will cost you around 50 Dollars plus), the Carenado panel efforts depend on the actual numbers of people really using that stuff, doesn't it?I support your thinking about some additional panel options for 3D integration (does any dev, besides Realair, offer 3D panels for the RXP by the way?), but, from my knowledge, I can't follow you on that easy navdata update thingy with RXP units. Talking about additional Dollars there and I'm really interested in some legal and cheap navdata source for the RXPs. A solution like Navigraph would be perfect, but isn't available.So maybe you can explain that update process and enhance the value of those neat RXP units. :( Thanks.
Nope, you have to buy LEGAL JEPP DATA, no way around that. I think you are referring to RXP locking Cross-Fill threads, as far as I know some guy figured out how to enable cross-fill in FSX with the 430/530 set-up without actually buying the RXP Drivers, which is illegal and thats about all I know about that.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Come'on Carenado THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!!!

Ron Hamilton

Guest acezboy561

Im right now looking at getting the 530. I cannot afford both the 430 & 530 as that is $100 all up, but im looking at the 530 right now! :(

+1

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS