Sign in to follow this  
fakeflyer737

RXP 430/530 Model for VC

I think bottom line is that Carenado needs to Support RXP GNS like RealAir does...in a 3D model. They would defently sell more and so would RXP, nobody looses! I don't know why they don't do this. This thread has 750 views, that shows something! If Carenado wants to ever compete directly with companies like PMDG and RealAIr they need to step there game up Flight Dynamics and Reality XP 3D models. I think if we keep requesting this then WE WILL GET IT...just like we did with 3D gauges, keep pushing guys!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That saids it all AMAN ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ +1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That saids it all AMAN ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ +1
I think the Centurion is the first carenado airplane to have 3D-integration of the RXP 430/530, doesn't it?

See I told you guys "keep requesting this then WE WILL GET IT" and sure enough we did, the community is happy, I bet carenado sold a lot more do to it and Im sure RXP sold a bunch RXP's unit as well.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

BTW.. A free 2011 Garmin navigation database update has just appeared - check the forum again..

Bert

BTW.. A free 2011 Garmin navigation database update has just appeared - check the forum again..
Which Forum would that be? Because I would love to get my hands on a update for my outdated RXP 530w Hypnotized.gif

I fly REAL a DUKE! N-711-CE. I've been told by 2 airline pilots to stick to X-Plane 10 instead of MS Flight Sim X Gold. I happen to like the graphics in Flight Sim X Gold better! I have the B60 Duke and the Turbine Duke and need advice. I would like to know if there are problems with the 530/430 package from Reality Air in installing into the Duke. I also use a Sandel EFIS and a Garmin GMX 200 map display. I've had problems with Microsoft Flight Sim Gold X in getting it to work properly. Any advic would be most appreciated. Need Help!

I got the RXP 430's working (finally, minus 3D knobs) in Carenado's new Baron for FS9.

IMO, they should follow Real Air in supporting RealityXP Garmins.

In fact, for me, I will check before purchasing aircraft with Garmins. If I cannot get RXP Garmins in then I will do a pass.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

+1 from me too. No RXP or at least up to date approach and navdata is why I never bought the SR22 and never will. Sadly same goes for the 182T and the upcoming C206T. 7 year old navdata in a replica G1000 that is missing its flight planner = no buy from me.

C.

I fly REAL a DUKE! N-711-CE. I've been told by 2 airline pilots to stick to X-Plane 10 instead of MS Flight Sim X Gold. I happen to like the graphics in Flight Sim X Gold better! I have the B60 Duke and the Turbine Duke and need advice. I would like to know if there are problems with the 530/430 package from Reality Air in installing into the Duke. I also use a Sandel EFIS and a Garmin GMX 200 map display. I've had problems with Microsoft Flight Sim Gold X in getting it to work properly. Any advic would be most appreciated. Need Help!

Installing the RXP GNS units in the Duke is a piece of cake.

Regarding the other gauges, if they are FS9 gauges, like the RXP Sandel, they may not work in FSX.

Bert

Which Forum would that be? Because I would love to get my hands on a update for my outdated RXP 530w Hypnotized.gif

X2 squared!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere