Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A bit of Candy...

Awesome!!! I have no other words!!! :( RSR you and your development take all the time you need to finish this bird, I personally would have told the impatient few to get knotted. :( All i hope for is that it is not to demanding on my system. Really don't want to have another incident like when FSX was release, and the average computer couldn't run the damn thing! Because that would be like santa not pitching up on christmas eve, a total let down.:( All the best for the rest of the development

Thanks Robert. I admire you and the team for not giving in to temptation and/or pressure to release before it meets your standards. Although I can't wait to get my cyber hands on this plane, I'd rather endure the wait for a product that's done right. It seems to becoming a lost art in this world. :(

The image shown is a very popular one at Airliners.net and one of my favorite to show the layout of the instruments. Im impressed and amazed how good RSR you are to give the right amount of information at the right time. I would like to know how far we are from the developpment of the 777 and the Q400 (Im getting more interest in the last one now that Air Canada Express are operating them now!) Nice communications guys keep up the good work!

There are two ways on when to release a product1) Having it done right the first time with as few bugs possible so the consumer can get what they pay for,2) Rushing the release in order to get your money as quickly as possible with "Promises" to have the bugs fixed sometime in the future.It's quite obvious PMDG have always stuck to philosophy #1. In everyone of us, even with the people that complain on here a lot, I know you are all glad they have stuck with #1.JackColwill

It's amazing how much work and effort you guys are putting into the NGX, you're really doing a superb job and I'm greatly looking forward to taking to the skies. Great update and good luck with the final testing. :(

The image shown is a very popular one at Airliners.net and one of my favorite to show the layout of the instruments. Im impressed and amazed how good RSR you are to give the right amount of information at the right time. I would like to know how far we are from the developpment of the 777 and the Q400 (Im getting more interest in the last one now that Air Canada Express are operating them now!) Nice communications guys keep up the good work!
I dont ever recall PMDG saying they would be developing a Q400. JackColwill

One thing I learned, I believe it when I see it.

Eric 

This "introduction document" - is it something we are likely to see before release or is it something that comes with the purchase of the product?ThanksNick

Awesome work guys :( . And I'm praying for the final test is good :( . Thanks for the update, keep going, and take all the time you need to polish it.

These updates are great. Absolutely cant wait. Keep at it, and this will be the greatest flight sim product ever made! Applause.gif

Daniel Miller

Thank you for the update thread Captain Robert, that screenshot is pure eye candy. My purchase will be accompanied by a firm virtual handshake to all people involved in getting the NGX into our hangars.Big%20Grin.gifBig%20Grin.gif

Awesome!!! I have no other words!!! :( RSR you and your development take all the time you need to finish this bird, I personally would have told the impatient few to get knotted. :( All i hope for is that it is not to demanding on my system. Really don't want to have another incident like when FSX was release, and the average computer couldn't run the damn thing! Because that would be like santa not pitching up on christmas eve, a total let down.:( All the best for the rest of the development
In no way do I have a powerhouse computer and I am getting very decent frame rates on the NGX. I only seem to see slow downs in scenery intensive areas, but this happens regardless of what plane I fly.The systems, the looks, and the craftsmanship is what you can all be assured you'll receive upon release.