Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A bit of Candy...

Matthew-Very low priority... I've made that clear all along. If I can find the time to edit together I will, however!No. Under normal circumstances you are not going to hear such things from the cockpit, so we do not have any interest in adding them here.
No problem. I'm not too fussed about a vid - would rather get the product but was just asking as nothing has been said on that for a while.

Ryan,I am sorry if I have offended you it any way. That was not my intent. I am looking forward to your 737 as much as anyone is on this forum and will buy it the day it comes out.I have followed this from way back a year last Jan, but frankly I hope with your 777 we don't get any "coming XXX" nothing like it, just simple progress reports with no hints at all of release or wide beta next week, then unlike this 737 no one gets excited at the prospects of it 6-8 months before there is any hope of use getting our hands on it. I truly hope you can see that point from people like myself that are truly eagerly waiting for your 737. Ofc I see your points and don't for one second think you are misleading us or feeding us lie's. I just hope you can step back and see things from our end also.Kind Regards.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1) I will continue to make decisions in the best interest of the product without regard to anyone's feelings.2) I will continue to communicate those decisions as, and when I see fit.3) If any of this is bothersome to you, I am sorry- but this is the way good products are developed.
+1 to that... You allways have my full support, what so ever...I'm also in the development business (web develop), so I know for a fact, that inventing newstuff can and will put a project to a test, and the stuff can be pushed off the tracs or in a wall many times in the search for the most appricated solution...So deep from my heart, I wish you to take your time.. Make this bird perfect and be proud of how far your all came with this project...

Thanks for the update Robert. The cockpit looks truly stunning! On a side bar I do not think most people think to look for the allen screws that secure on all the avionics knobs unless like me they have worked QA on aircraft. I am certaintly happy to see such details alive and well in the cockpit! Even the turn fasteners for all the panels are modeled in 3D. On a side bar.. I hope you have a very good tutorial for this VNAV/LNAV stuff for us non-real life pilot types. I have never used it, and have no clue how to use it. I usually just do ILS landings everywhere that has it, or I just eye ball my way in using the PASI. Either way I will start reading now, but most likely will need a translator by the time it is over with to break it down for me. :(

The shine on the thrust levers, fuel switches and flap handle looks great from this angle. I wonder if it's dynamic or part of the texture. Thank your for stopping by for a little update and please post the video that you announced earlier once it's finished. Fingers crossed that you can put her to final testing the coming weekend!

Look amazing and no doubt it will be a great product when finished. but sitll, i already lost the interest...too tired to wait for it. :(

It DOES look great. Quick question - will there be two verions of the cockpit? For example, one where the cockpit looks brand-spanking-new and one that shows some wear and tear?

Thank you Robert for the Update, I shall wait for the delivery....still have to read FCOM Vol 2, only finished after the chapter about Air Systems - much more to learn here before release :(

Really amazing Robert, can't wait! I hope the frames will be stable, as you said!

@macbellette - I presume that the part of making the PAX cabin alive (flight attendants announcements etc.) will be taken by the FS2CREW software. A must have item I would say.

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Guest acezboy561

Thanks for the update, glad to see its finally ending (the waiting game of course!), I don't mind waiting - as long as I/we recieve an update very few days.

To all the PMDG team, You are all to be congratulated for not only what you have accomplished in putting together this aircraft for us but for putting up with the constant barrage of complaints as soon as you release an update for us.Rest assured, the majority of customers here on this forum, I am sure, salute you for what you are doing.Gary

Well! I checked for any updates before I went to work and in that TIME! Who's the great dev Robert that did this center console? I was gonna get some scenery after getting paid but after seeing this I wanna make sure I've got some change in hand when this baby comes out.

Thanks for the Update Robert, Made my afternoon! Can almost hear the NGX on finals! :( :( :(

Fantastic image and updateI've just set up my trackIR with EZdok , can't wait to try it with this baby ....Happy Flying Malcolm

Malcolm Rouse

INTEL X58, CORE I7 920, LOW LATENCY 6G RAM, ANTEC 300 CASE, SAMSUNG SPOINT 1TB, HDD VELOCIRAPTOR 300GB, SAMSUNG S222A - 22X DVD+/-/RW, NOCTUA NH-U12P, ATI RADEON 5870 1024MB, WIN7 64, FSX , TRACKIR 5 , X52 ,SAMSUNG 32" HDTV , 19" TFT.