Sign in to follow this  
cmpbellsjc

Aerosoft Forums Down?

Can someone confirm if the Aerosoft forums are out at the moment?I just tried to access their forums for a post regarding a missing texture for one of their aiports and I get a message saying their account had been suspended. Not sure if its just my computer or something on their end.Thanks

I have the same problem. Something on their end.
Thanks Ulf. That's what I was hoping was that it was on their end and not something wrong with my computer or IE.

Yes they have problems. I got the same message. It looks almost like it is hacked

Guest firehawk44
Can someone confirm if the Aerosoft forums are out at the moment?I just tried to access their forums for a post regarding a missing texture for one of their aiports and I get a message saying their account had been suspended. Not sure if its just my computer or something on their end.Thanks
They have a new website address - http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=home&shopfilter_category=Flight+Simulation&s_design=DEFAULT&s_language=english . The old one does not work anymore. Or you can simply type aerosoft.com in the address bar and hit return.Best regards,Jim

They have a new website address - http://en.shop.aeros...anguage=english . The old one does not work anymore. Or you can simply type aerosoft.com in the address bar and hit return.Best regards,Jim
Jim,Thanks for the link, but the Aerosoft web site works ok. Problem is the Aerosoft forum.:(

Their commerce website is up...but the Aerosoft forums are indeed down.

Yes they have problems. I got the same message. It looks almost like it is hacked
Yes, the account suspended message gave me an eerie reaction too. Let's hope initial impressions are wrong.

Same here, account suspended....Thinking.gifYou'd think they'd post a message on their shop stating that the forums are down though
My thoughts exactly. I also get the account suspended message and sent their support a quick note to see if it was just me. So far, no reply.It does make one think that it might have been hacked. A displeased customer with a hacking tool, maybe? Who knows....I bet in the following days we'll hear more about it.

It does make one think that it might have been hacked. A displeased customer with a hacking tool, maybe? Who knows....
Funny you should say that because I was thinking the same thing or that Snave finally ticked off the wrong person who happened to be a hacker.Seems to be working fine now however.

i experience the Aerosoft forum is down since friday.

Does anyone of you has some background on this ?

Thanks, Carsten