Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Could someone please do this Iraqi Airways?? Thankszipshow.php?DLID=127927&FileName=Irq738w%2Firq738.jpg&CType=image%2Fjpeg
Could someone please do this Iraqi Airways?? Thankszipshow.php?DLID=127927&FileName=Irq738w%2Firq738.jpg&CType=image%2Fjpeg
Anyone?

Hi,I have asked in a seperate thread but thought I would give this thread a try, I wondered if anyone is able to do a repaint of Britannia Airways (old Colours) 737-800 without wingletsMany thanksSteve

Steve Merriman

Hi,I have asked in a seperate thread but thought I would give this thread a try, I wondered if anyone is able to do a repaint of Britannia Airways (old Colours) 737-800 without wingletsMany thanksSteve
I too have asked for this a few times. Would so like to have this one.+1

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Brunoi, SI in my hangar just downloaded from avism taking her up in feew minumtes, hope she makes the 10,000t club just a joke back from school, al joke, thanks mill buddey, Brunoregards Ronny

Has anybody done the Aeroflot -800? (they have orders for them)
They do? OK, put it in the flow. After Christmas, possibly.

Is this a livery you created? If not, please give credit where credit is due.I like it when people mention my name when showing off my repaints, I think the repainter here would feel the same.Of course, if you made this one yourself, scratch my comment ;-)

sorry about the understanding just took the link from avism dowloaded it, and took it up for a flight, so if their si any miunderstanding I deeply apologize cause I am just Pilot and not one of you great painters, so please except my apologies for any misundertanding.Regards, Ronny

Today I decided to have a go at making my own livery, as I really wanted this one for when Orbx release New Zealand. For a first ever attempt at a repaint, I don't think it's too bad (apart from messing up the gradient on the tail), obviously nothing on the fantastic paints that people here have made available. Anyway, if anyone thinks that it's worthy of a download, I'll stick it on avsim :)Oh, the one thing I couldn't work out was how to get the registration to display on the underside of one wing only? Compiling the texture always gave me two!Cheers

Today I decided to have a go at making my own livery, as I really wanted this one for when Orbx release New Zealand. For a first ever attempt at a repaint, I don't think it's too bad (apart from messing up the gradient on the tail), obviously nothing on the fantastic paints that people here have made available. Anyway, if anyone thinks that it's worthy of a download, I'll stick it on avsim :)Oh, the one thing I couldn't work out was how to get the registration to display on the underside of one wing only? Compiling the texture always gave me two!Cheers
That looks like a nice repaint Chris. I'm sure if you get it uploaded to AVSIM it will be downloaded many times.Pete