August 29, 201115 yr What ever happened to that show James May was supposed to do using the NGX? I can't seem to find anything about it anymore. Was it cancelled? I remember reading about it on the PMDG website, but its gone. Sander Rutte
August 29, 201115 yr Hahahaha...Unfortunately, I think someone may have scammed a freebie copy for nothing....But I don't know. Patrick Houghton
August 29, 201115 yr I read about it also before, then there was told it would be on air at the end of next month. Although I have no idea what he would have in favour with pmdg... just wait and see just as we did with the ngx release. :) Maikel Rozemeijer
August 29, 201115 yr possibly?http://community.vatsim-uk.co.uk/topic/23674-james-may-and-the-pmdg-nfx737/
August 29, 201115 yr Its a joke i heard, maybe someone should suggest it to him though, he might just do i!
August 29, 201115 yr Its a joke i heard, maybe someone should suggest it to him though, he might just do i! Thats a shame BUT it is something I'm sure he would be interested in being both a petrol head and holding a ppl. Where did you hear it was fake ??
August 29, 201115 yr he did write a book about landing an airbus (when the crew dies or something like that) so it might intrest him. No idea how you could ask him though but the BBC might be a good place to start. Andrew Simmons Intel i7 950+Corsair H70. 6 Gig ram Kingston Hyperx 1600Mhz ASUS GTX560 Ti (900mhz core/1800Shader/2100Memory) 1T Cavier Black HD + 1T Cavier Green for backup jobs. Win7 64 Bit Asus X58A-UD3R (Rev2) OCZ 600w PSU DA-20 Katana Diamond (Aerosoft) A2A B377 (Captain of the Ship) Flightsim Labs ConcordeX. TM Warthog/TIR5/REX2/ASE/Topcat/RadarContact4/FSX PMDG MD-11/J41/Old737NG/747-400x /IFly737FSX/A2A Spitfire/A2A B-17 Accusim
August 30, 201115 yr Author Guess we'll just have to wait and see then.. thanks for the replies! Sander Rutte
August 30, 201115 yr I don't think he'd do something on the NGX. Everyone knows that Captain Slow isn't allowed to fly anything faster than an airship... Lee Barber - Rochester, NY PPL-G
August 30, 201115 yr That video was absolute hilarious! Does he still have his pilot license after that? :(
August 30, 201115 yr PMDG got scammed by 'Infected Studios'... which is run by the infamous scammer and multiple identity, Ryan Dunlop - he's very good at his game. Jordan Gregory MOBO: MSI P67A-C45 (B3) CPU: Intel i5-2500K @ 3.8GHz RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 @1600MHz GPU: NVIDIA 1GB GTX 560 @ 900MHz CASE: Antec 300 PSU: Rasurbo 650W GaminX HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
Create an account or sign in to comment