Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX SP1 && PMDG 737-600/700 Release Schedule

So there's nothing more to say in this topic except forAMEN!
You mean execute, do you?

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

To be honest, i simply have to say that this has probably been the worst handled release ever from PMDG. In a way, they're prolly a victim of their own high standards & have simply dropped the ball on the NGX release. The uber long gestation time (arguably justifiable) added to the fact that they set out "tentative" dates.. and a series of them for the milestones (release/hotfixes/SP's) etc just didnt do them any good. I agree with the person who said they should just have stopped posting deadlines and released whatever when it had to be released. Offering "details" and "reasons" however personal or otherwise towards explanation of the lags and missed deadlines just adds to more irritation than already exists given the fact that the product has not only had a less than ideal start.. but the sheer amount of "fixes" is and indication of how far off the mark they were, which entirely took away customer satisfaction.

PMDG does not act that it would come out on 20, but hoping for the 20, or around that date. They have also taken the necessary proviso that it may not be completed within the anticipated date. So please stop complaining that it did not arrive yet. Many of you are worse off a kids in a kindergarten course. Steinar Grindstein
You do realize that it´s not about the release of the SP anymore, it´s about PMDG lack of communication with us, their costumers. Not publishing a list, that was promised over a week ago and not publishing ANY infos on where they stand in terms of development or release schedule of the SP. As one has already mentioned, they said themselfes that we should check this thread for the list with fixes and features and guess what? It hasn´t been posted. I am checking this thread every day for this info and I somewhat feel left alone or disregarded. When they say that they will do something and then don´t do it, that is bad costumer relations. I have heard from a few people that PMDG isn´t the best with their costumer relations and so far I haven´t believed them. But this is putting PMDG in a really really bad light so far. They do make the best FSX addons and are lightyears ahead of their competition, but their communication skills are very low. As I have said before, Randazzo isn´t the only person working at PMDG and someone could have posted the list, IF they cared, but obviously they don´t.

Its not about lack of communication with us. They always stated that releasedate is subject to change. Also think about other companies without a forum. They do not even communicate with customers. Just because you guys have a forum here where you can talk to the PMDG devs doesnt mean, that you always get an answer. You expect too much and its more and more like a kindergarden full of people who cannot wait just a few days or weeks longer. ridiculous.

+1 I am happy to wait but I do believe if you say you will do something you should do it

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Many of you are worse off a kids in a kindergarten course.
Let's confess, all we are still kids playing video games. What's wrong with that? :)

Hello, the family is the most important in life before everythings like our job, our hobby, and of course before simulation flight. I wish good things for yours, and us, customers, for waiting, we own your great Boeing 737 800-900 to fly. You're the best aircraft addon team for FS but take all time you need for your family, and for customers impatients, don't lose any time with their. Sorry for my bad english, best regards, Benoît from France.

It is the principle. It must be said any date not always people if you why unable to comply with them.That's the point.PMDG may be glad to have customers like us.There are sooner or later always more companies that can produce as good aircraft like PMDG. FSLabs starts in already. Because the developer of Lefteris Kalamaras worked at PMDG earlier. Eigendlich try customers to keep and not to scare away. The Komonikation between PMDG and customer leaves much to be desired."That's my opinion"!

Back on Topic...

Captains- So- right now we are running about a week behind where we thought we would be. Tomorrow we are kicking what we expect to be the final SP1 and 600/700 beta versions out to the beta team- and then we'll be looking at release dates HOPEFULLY toward the end of the coming week... (20OCT or so...<Standard Disclaimer Applies>) This weekend I will update this post with a list of items that we have currently corrected in SP1. It is around 150+ specific items and another 50 or so that are non-specific fixes. (I'll explain what I mean by that in the update.) So stay tuned to this thread during the weekend and I'll add a bunch of information to this post!
Sorry I cannot see any of the "So stay tuned to this thread during the weekend and I'll add a bunch of information to this post!" Please point me at them! Please can we have an update as again with all PMDG "dates" and a " HOPEFULLY toward the end of the coming week" has not seen the SP1 with no progress or update at all.So it would be very kind of you for just an update on progress and please NO dates. Just a status, thank you. This is not a wine just an observation on the post.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Relax folk's, it's a simulatior on a computer we are talking about, familie first, allways.... It's time for many "Whiners" here to "Get a real life", and that fast. Loser.gif

i just hope everything is ok with RSR and his family I dont really care about SP1 that much im over it anyways my PMDG is running well, when it comes you beauty but until then my wishes go to RSR and family

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

How often to we talk about the family?Slowly we all know it.Perhaps someone in the Forum could open a new page where it is about family problems. Everyone knows that is the family in the first place.

We all waited for a few years for the 737 base package.. So i'm sure we can wait a short while for the 737-600-700.. Regards Steve..

If I had to choose between the best communicator software company and the best software producing company, il would be 10 out of 10 the latter!Hope everything's ok.And the most exciting part when knowing a present is on it's way, is the waiting. For me it is anyway. Jos Denis

Let's confess, all we are still kids playing video games. What's wrong with that? :)
With children, I mean children in 2 3 years of age who are not able to understand the different ones and maybe one thing that is promised to be 100% safe. Although I am 38, and although PMDG have suggested dates as they do not have clear and keep looking over my head no reason and create 11-page outcry about this in the forum. I dont care about SP1 comming this weekend or November 5. My NGX work fine, and i have alott off nice flight with this nice plane. Steinar Grindstein