Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX SP1 && PMDG 737-600/700 Release Schedule

a bf3 clan? cmon guys,.. this is like a kindergarden.. most of you should listen to yourself. some posts sound so ridiculous..

I must be old, what is bf3?

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Guys- One more time. PMDG policy is always been- Release when its ready. PERIOD. its just that simple.

Peter Osborn

Amazing how many of the complainer-complainers completely miss the point of the complaints. It's really amusing to watch. Like Sesame Street. laugh.png

bf3?
Battlefield 3. It has absolutely nothing to do with PMDG, FSX or this topic, hence your confusion. wink.png

I must be old, what is bf3?
It's the third installment in a dramatic relationship-based online rpg. The previous title, "Boyfriends 2: On the Rebound" grossed about 20% more than Halo 3.

I have great respect for PMDG but I do a agree it only takes minutes for one of the team to send out a quick update, this has nothing to do with winging its simple communication I dont care if its 3 months away I just like to be informed, we dont need a huge post as I am sure RSR posts take a while to write just a notification, either way I dont care have other things to do that play a game all day but coming from a service orientated background I would certainly communicate a little better, anyway I love the PMDG guys not a complain just an observation

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

After reading all these posts, I genually believe they are working thier hardest to get it out this weekend, and that would be awesome if they did. That being said, if they are not posting the status updates here because they are working hard perfecting the product, then I prefer silence. Cut them a little slack guys. We all want as much comminication and hard dates as possible but let them do what they do and we will be happier, trust me.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

CapnOZ no one is disputing the policy just the lack of communication at times

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

- yeah I think we all want perferct world. But its just not possible.

Peter Osborn

Anyways guys I am sure PMDG are aware that some of us would like better communication from them but all in all but at the end of the day a little frustration is acceptable given the end result

Wayne such

Yep, the usual bickering back and forth between the "disappointed's" and the "relaxers".It's been two weeks....relax and get a life....but it's been two weeks and no update....get a life.... blah blah blah....blah blah. If PMDG would stop giving us calendar dates that they never follow through with none of this would be an issue.And obviously it's an issue since so many people are arguing in this thread. PMDG needs a dedicated PR representative (something that will never happen), and they need to STOP telling us dates they can't deliver on.If you know 100% that you CAN'T do what you say you will on the date you say it will be done, then you have zero business giving us a date in the first place.All it does is create expectations no matter how many times you write (subject to change). Writing "still working on this...we're close!" is mildly less annoying then seeing "I'll update you later this week" and two weeks later there's no update.It's annoying and it's unfair to PMDG's customers. To all the "relaxers" that will inevitably comment, flame this all you want. Doesn't change the fact that PR is missing and is desperately needed.
+1 Before it was released we could not complain since we did not own it. Now we are customers need to treat us better. This is starting to get me mad.

CapnOZ no one is disputing the policy just the lack of communication at times
Amazing how many of the complainer-complainers completely miss the point of the complaints. It's really amusing to watch. Like Sesame Street. laugh.png Battlefield 3. It has absolutely nothing to do with PMDG, FSX or this topic, hence your confusion. wink.png
Exactly!!! Exactly!!! Exactly!!!!

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

a bf3 clan? cmon guys,.. this is like a kindergarden.. most of you should listen to yourself. some posts sound so ridiculous..
This thread died along time ago, its just going to go on and on, those complaining and even worse those complaining about people complaining, so why not talk about something else until a mod eventually shuts her down. And we can start it all again next week.

Yes this is a stupid post as some people like to argue just to disagree with the other side, the fact that cant be disputed no matter how you spin it, PMDG build beautiful planes but their communication strategy is average, if you say you are going to supply a list of fixes and you dont, then you have not done what you said you were going to do, I dont care less but thats the cold hard fact no a winge just a fact, deny it all you like if it makes you feel better, I am off to mow the lawn and I dont care if I dont ever see SP1, it does not matter that there is no list, it does not matter that there is no SP1 but communication matters to me at least

Wayne such