Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX SP1 && PMDG 737-600/700 Release Schedule

Thank you for reminding me of the release of Battlefield 3 next weekend MrSpeaker.Hug.gifIt will bridge the time gap until SP1 and 737-600/700 will be released in december. I'll meet you at the Caspian Border.wink.png

a bf3 clan? cmon guys,.. this is like a kindergarden.. most of you should listen to yourself. some posts sound so ridiculous..
Amazing how many of the complainer-complainers completely miss the point of the complaints. It's really amusing to watch. Like Sesame Street. laugh.png Battlefield 3. It has absolutely nothing to do with PMDG, FSX or this topic, hence your confusion. wink.png
+1

- Ok I give up.Exactly what IS the point of complaining?

Peter Osborn

- Ok I give up.Exactly what IS the point of complaining?
Complaining or is it constructive feedback from customers?If you read many of these posts, people aren't actually complaining that the sp hasn't been released, or the 600/700, yes people would like them now obviously, but I think the majority accept that delays occur and are happy to wait(in fact realise they have no choice otherwise) what people have issue with is"So stay tuned to this thread during the weekend and I'll add a bunch of information to this post!"Is where they read statements like that then a week later have heard or seen nothing else, PMDG specifically told people to keep checking the thread, which they have done and heard nothing.If you work for any large company, that does all the customer and staff survey feedback mumbo jumbo stuff, communication is always the thing that gets the biggest complaints or feedback on. Either relating to amount, the methods used, or content. Various models also show that trust and confidence, belief in competence all are based on communication. If you walked into a restaurant and it was busy and a sign said food delay 40mins, yes you might not be impressed, but you wouldn't get as annoyed as if you placed your order with no sign, only to be sitting there 40mins later and still no food and nobody explaining why.Now I'm not sure if something else going on in PMDG leadership, but seems communication seems to be declining, which when everything else they doing is so good is a shame, as it's taking the shine off what is otherwise viewed as a great company with great products.And to answer your question...what is the point of complaining? Well if you view it as feedback instead, it enables people to improve.

Good closing words James.It makes no difference to me when SP1 will be released, because I have no problems with NGX, but meanwhile I'm really tired of empty promises (list of fixes, "add a bunch of information"). So there's nothing more to say in this topic except forAMEN!

Well reading all this made my day lol maybe they should make a thread especially for the impatient, whinning and we want it now threads that keep coming up all the time. Than they can be all in one forum complaining to one another :)

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hmm, this reminds me of the good ol' times when people were demanding updates before the NGX was released.Idk but MAYBE he's too busy with his father/fam while the rest of the team is at work trying to get this update out to us...? I don't see the big problem with that.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Arkham City is due out for PC by Nov 15th. Whoever is first gets my entertainment budget money! Whistle.gif

Chris Hicks

Hmm, this reminds me of the good ol' times when people were demanding updates before the NGX was released.
While i offer no opinion as to whether or not i agree with PMDG communications policy or my feelings regarding that policy, i would like to point out that there is a very distinct difference between complaining about when a product is going to be available for purchase and the availablity of a fix for a product that is already bought and paid for. Whether it be a piece of software or a microwave oven. Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Due to Capt. Randazzo's family emergency, I think the entire PMDG team has taken the occasion to escape to some time off this week. I'm sure they will be back at it ASAP.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

The main thing I'm enjoying right now as I read through this thread is reading everyone's signatures & info! So please make sure you have a good signature so I can see what kinds of cool equipment you all are running on. And if you don't yet have a cool signature, that's something else to do while waiting for SP1. 8-)

Im VERY VERY much enjoying the 800 right now at FL390, I can do with out the reduced 19ft and 2 inches behind me. It makes no difference to me when stuck at the pointy end anyways. Relax gents, study up on the bird. I bet half of you dont really know the NG in depth like you think you do.

So- right now we are running about a week behind where we thought we would be. Tomorrow we are kicking what we expect to be the final SP1 and 600/700 beta versions out to the beta team- and then we'll be looking at release dates HOPEFULLY toward the end of the coming week... (20OCT or so...<Standard Disclaimer Applies>)
PMDG does not act that it would come out on 20, but hoping for the 20, or around that date. They have also taken the necessary proviso that it may not be completed within the anticipated date. So please stop complaining that it did not arrive yet. Many of you are worse off a kids in a kindergarten course. Steinar Grindstein

I do hope RSR dad is ok, best wishes go out to his dad and all affected life is precious

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K