Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misgav

a very unhappy customer

Below is a post I put up more than a week ago. Someone replied and suggested I try to go to support and open a help ticket.I did that twice and so far have been ignored.This is no way to treat your customers , PMDG.Wake up guys in support- time to work and treat us with respect! "I reinstalled the J41 on my upgraded pc. The plane is in the aircraft menu.When I load it, an activation window opens up. How do I get the code back? I didn't save it from my old pc." Eytan ornstein

Have you logged back in and checked the status of those tickets?

Kenneth Weir

My Saitek yoke mod

i7 2600k @ 4.7

8GB Gskill CAS7

2x GTX580 SLI Surround + GT520 Accessory

Win7x64

Yes I just did and got an answer. I never checked the ticket because I thought support would e mail me back.In any case, they said theer's no record of a purchase from PMDG.Now I feel like a fool.I buy adons from many distributors.Who else sells the J41? Eytan

Aerosoft sells the J41 in both boxed and download versions.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Ok. I'll have to check Aerosoft, Flightstore uk, Simmarket etc. I might have got it there.With so many addons you can forget what you got where!Eytan

Ok. I'll have to check Aerosoft, Flightstore uk, Simmarket etc. I might have got it there.With so many addons you can forget what you got where!Eytan
No you can´t forget that, if you just learn to make backup off every single addon.I have lots and lots of addons, but always have the serial #, order # and such on a extern HD.It will be sufficient on a CD also. So next time, make your backup. / Leffe

Leif A Mikkelsen

You could also try searching your emails for PMDG. You will have got a sales receipt that would tell you what you need to know. You could also consider apologising for some of the things you said in your opening post - just in case you ever wanted support in the future?

Paul Smith.

The system DOES send an email reply as well when we update tickets - if you didn't get it it probably means it was spam/junk blocked automatically by your email program or ISP.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

That's also not mentioning the fact that it's up to YOU to keep your records straight. If you log into your account on the PMDG site, you can see your order history and get the keys on the individual order page. If you're going to flame people, you should be sure you're not to blame first.

Kyle Rodgers

The system DOES send an email reply as well when we update tickets - if you didn't get it it probably means it was spam/junk blocked automatically by your email program or ISP.
TBH Ryan, I don't get email alerts, I just check the pmdg support section after I submit. [i check spam folder also]

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I don't get them either, I didn't notice the ticket response online at first, the system works but is a little tricky considering it's something you won't use very often. Just make a FSX purchase folder in your email inbox and move every email you get when you purchase in there with all the activation codes etc.

-Iain Watson-

I didn't get a email either and I haven't had any blocking issues before. For the same reason I thought I never got a response but it turns out I did. :)

Jay Vorkapic

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Dont know bout this one the op doesnt even know where he got the js4100 from, a download or cd since hes doesnt know himself? Thought you would have known where you got it from in the first place.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I have the same kind of problems despite 3 tickets I have no answers to my ticket that for 5 days,. One of the worst support I have to deal with
Have you logged in to check the status of those tickets? I'd hate to think someone is being slandered unnecessarily.

Kenneth Weir

My Saitek yoke mod

i7 2600k @ 4.7

8GB Gskill CAS7

2x GTX580 SLI Surround + GT520 Accessory

Win7x64

me neither, and i have no spam folder.

best regards,

Michael K N I T T L

PC Specs: i7950@4ghz, ASUS PTV2 Deluxe, nVidia GTX580, 12GB DD3 1600 Corsair

Controls: Saitek Yoke & Rudder Pedals, TackIR5

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,945.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now