Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Weekend Update 09DEC11: NGX SP1b Updates Available

Where is the SDK????????NGX without FS2Crew is like a BigMac without the special sauce-only a normal product like all the others.Damn it, i loose my patience-i want FS2Crew now!!!! Plz send the SDK the Bryan York!!!

Where is the SDK????????NGX without FS2Crew is like a BigMac without the special sauce-only a normal product like all the others.Damn it, i loose my patience-i want FS2Crew now!!!! Plz send the SDK the Bryan York!!!
What are you, 5????Like a child that can't wait to get a lolipop. Calm down! And be patient. Never heard of patience being a virtue?Oh and btw. if NGX is for you "normal product like all the others", I think you should go fly a wilco airbus.

I am old enough to be your father. And i dont calm down. I´m sick of waiting. Look in the FS2Crew Forum. Even Bryan York seems to be al little bit confused about the long time.

cool down all of you f.c.barcelona er still the best team in the world.

I am old enough to be your father. And i dont calm down. I´m sick of waiting. Look in the FS2Crew Forum. Even Bryan York seems to be al little bit confused about the long time.
LEGIT+patience.jpg

Hey Martin, Thanx for the attempt. I really don't know what you are asking. I went to the PMDG site to get the SP1b download. Is that what you're asking? I re-downloaded it in case of a glitch and reinstalled, (over the top of what I had)) and still no success. When I click on the .exe file, it's a though I did nothing. Other files load successfully, but not the livery manager. Is there a separate place to acquire the mgr.?

Don't think you need to use Brian's name to get your point across. I have read Brians post, and he knows why the SDK is delayed, to say he is confused is folly, and I am sure he will tell you so.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

This SDK story is starting to get ridiculous. It's been ready for more than one month and still holding for legal issues, never seen anything like that... Is it really like that?

James Goggi

I had problems with delivery manager disappearing altogether when I uploaded the new updated sp1b but that was due to norton and sonar which I completely disabled. be patient or submit a ticket PMDG great with customer service get backto you within 24-48 hours

Hey Martin, Thanx for the attempt. I really don't know what you are asking. I went to the PMDG site to get the SP1b download. Is that what you're asking? I re-downloaded it in case of a glitch and reinstalled, (over the top of what I had)) and still no success. When I click on the .exe file, it's a though I did nothing. Other files load successfully, but not the livery manager. Is there a separate place to acquire the mgr.?
You went to the PMDG site for SP1b?I believe it's still service pack one on the site.Perhaps you have installed SP1 instead of SP1b?Re the livery manager, I recall I found just the manager on the PMDG site a while back. I may be wrong.But If I were you I would check that you do actually have SP1b, rather than the old SP1.If not, install it from the link in this forum.

LOL.gif You guys crack me up man, turned a rather normal morning into a very comical one!Peace.gif

Chris Howard