Sign in to follow this  
ferangel2000

Microsoft flight demo free. (spring release)

hi friends for which we just heard, in late February the demo will be available unique atmosphere in the island of Hawaii (already knew) and with only two aircraft, a vintage (Stearman) and one conceptual (still under development).The video is available Tamnies January and a couple of pages that explain the appropriate configurations to run it.no more for now.regards.http://www.microsoft.com/games/flight/#press-takes_to_skiesvideohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xJImWUdA-Ecoverageshttp://pc.gamespy.com/pc/microsoft-flight/1215669p1.htmlhttp://venturebeat

ATO VATMEX director, VATNA P1-P2 instructor (spanish), VATSIM 897455, more than 9000 hrs flight.

Actually it's not really a free demo. More like a free base package, that you can then buy add-ons for. It does seem more oriented towards the arcade spectrum of the market, but once it comes out we'll all be able to try for ourselves for only the cost of the bandwidth.

Told ya so! Microsoft Flight is not going to be a hardcore simulation as many have thought. :( Hope you all like buying seperate packages for different parts of the world. That will get expensive in a hurry. X-plane is the future!

Edited by UAL115

QUOTE: "Planes, locations, and more complex scenarios will be part of the game's microtransaction model."No mention of MULTIPLAYER, or ATC --- Understandable, as potentially everyone will be flying in DIFFERENT WORLDS, based on how much money they want to put into "Microtransactions".The Good News: Looks like FSX and the PMDG737NGX will be around and in use for many years !!

It's quite amazing that there are so few sims for civilian aircrafts... FSX or X-Plane... Time to have more options.Teo Halfen

That looks like a call of duty trailer.Well done Microscatologicsoft.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

People. MSFS has been a platform for our beloved add ons for 20+ years. Chill out and let's see what it's capable of. So far, pretty visuals.It's getting irritating watching the told you so and bah it's an arcade game BS already. Does anyone remember the launch of FSX? No?

Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Told ya so! Microsoft Flight is not going to be a hardcore simulation as many have thought. :( Hope you all like buying seperate packages for different parts of the world. That will get expensive in a hurry. X-plane is the future!
Wait what????? Ur gona have to buy pack for separate areas like AES? That stinks and I know they wont come cheap. I was hoping MSFLI would be compatible with fsx stuff (like Prepar3D) so we can just use what we always did. I was hoping for a sim but its lokking more and more like a game like Rise of FlightDISSAPPOINTED

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yes, I remember. I still never understood why they ignored FS9 really. That still has more potential as many devs have already shown us. It's all about them spending our money on new systems to run the damn things with.

Wait what????? Ur gona have to buy pack for separate areas like AES? That stinks and I know they wont come cheap. I was hoping MSFLI would be compatible with fsx stuff (like Prepar3D) so we can just use what we always did. I was hoping for a sim but its lokking more and more like a game like Rise of FlightDISSAPPOINTED
It should be renamed 'Microshaft Flight'?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Yes, I remember. I still never understood why they ignored FS9 really. That still has more potential as many devs have already shown us. It's all about them spending our money on new systems to run the damn things with.It should be renamed 'Microshaft Flight'?
ahahahahaha..true true true, Im not even going to download the "base pack"... our communities developers RUN this hobby and if MiroShaft are not going to release and SDK then to hell with it~!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Such a pity that Flight is the second sim that turns out bad. After XPlane 10 with it's terrible UI, inconvenient viewing system, and unrealistic flight dynamics, I kept my fingers crossed for Flight. But again, for nothing. My only hope is that Hawaii will be for the demo only, just like the Carribean was only available for the demo of FSX. And if I can't fly in the whole world, and choose wherever I want to fly, without having to pay extra money. Well, it looks like it's gonna be FSX for the coming 3 years at least. FSX + 737NGX is great, but sometimes, there are just too many problems. FSX is just getting to old, and quite an unstable game, with many problems, crashes, freezes, and otehr errors. We, the users, have to apply our own fixes to get it working properly. That's actually quite rediculous isn't it?! I guess this the only thing that will be better in Flight, more stable, and less problems and crashes. Well, let's just keep the fingers crossed that we'll get more than Hawaii upon official release.

Yes, I remember. I still never understood why they ignored FS9 really. That still has more potential as many devs have already shown us. It's all about them spending our money on new systems to run the damn things with.It should be renamed 'Microshaft Flight'?
So its definite? MS shaft is gonna be jus addon after addon? Im gona buy it for the sake of having it. On the site it said there will be "ACHIEVEMENTS" and a "PROFILE". Sounds like xbox live to me. NO multiplayer like we know it, just games. I would not be suprised if its on X360 too. How do i add a banner ?

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.