Sign in to follow this  
flash828

Best corporate?

Hey, what do guys recommend for a (about 8 seats total, including pilots) corporate jet. I am looking for something that has a real nice looking cabin too. I know the mustang is out there but I want something bigger. Some I looked at have a 'cartoonish' interior.Thanks!!

Nothing... I hear ya though... we need a good falcon 900ex or global jet...Options are Eaglesoft Citation X (dated now in the graphics department but an excellent plane with FMS/VNAV etc etc)Their other CJ1 2.0Wilco Embraer Phenom:http://www.wilcopub.com/catalog/product/view/_ignore_category/1/id/6156/s/phenom-i00-by-embraer/category/4/A bit more lite on the systems but we are sparse on bizjet choices for FSX...I personally use the PMDG NGX has a BBJ :)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I agree I think a smartly done Falcon 900 would fill the corporate niche nicely.Seems we have every flavor, make, model, tail number and paint scheme of nearly every single airliner known to man, but so few corporate jets.Developers often defend this by saying there isn't a market for them, yet anytime someone does put out something like Eaglesofts wonderful Citation jets they sell 'em like hotcakes. I know of the legal dust up the simming community had with Gulfstream a few years back, so be it... Dassault seems to be very open to having their various jets modeled for FS.Perhaps a Challenger or Global Express?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

well if you DON'T have to have a jet, the PC12 works great from flight 1 seats 9 and can get into very small strips

Ciao!

The PMDG 737 NGX 600/700 series has some corporate models available. FWIW the PMDG NGX is BY FAR the best simulation experience available for FSX IMO. It's a bit spendy but well worth it. I spend a lot of money on add-ons. Since acquiring the NGX, I have uninstalled everything else except the RealAir Duke because I have been hooked on the NGX. It's that good. And I come from days of old. So, I was boycotting glass. But the NGX changed me.

Edited by 1586230CFI

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

The PMDG 737 NGX 600/700 series has some corporate models available. FWIW the PMDG NGX is BY FAR the best simulation experience available for FSX IMO. It's a bit spendy but well worth it. I spend a lot of money on add-ons. Since acquiring the NGX, I have uninstalled everything else except the RealAir Duke because I have been hooked on the NGX. It's that good. And I come from days of old. So, I was boycotting glass. But the NGX changed me.
I would agree with that, I flew the EagleSoft Citation X a lot until the NGX came out, not really touched it since. I can live with the 700 and a BBJ livery until the BBJ add-on comes out !!G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Well I agree the PMDG stuff is top shelf but the 737 is an airliner converted (aka painted) into bizjet... I think the topic was addressing the need of a dedicated midsize cabin business jet...

Edited by Jacoba

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I wish Flight1 would do a Citation Excel (560) or Sovereign (680)It would be right in their ballpark :)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

How about the Xtreme Prototypes Learjet 20 Series? They´re a bit old from an avionics view (no FMC or autothrottle) but they look and fly very nice and fast. :(

Hey, what do guys recommend for a (about 8 seats total, including pilots) corporate jet. I am looking for something that has a real nice looking cabin too. I know the mustang is out there but I want something bigger. Some I looked at have a 'cartoonish' interior.Thanks!!
Check the Eaglesoft lineup

Jay

Is it still in development though? I thought it was cancelled... maybe that was another jet.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Is it still in development though? I thought it was cancelled... maybe that was another jet.
Take a look for yourself Ryan..We're slowing un mothballing it. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Thanks everyone...The BBJ is a big bigger than I was looking for. As far as the eaglesoft, I just registered for the forums to poke around. I wish the interiors on the CJ1 , Beechjet and Citation II were a bit more like the Mustangs (crisp). I'll look more at the PC-12 and the learjet.Again, thanks and keep 'em coming if there are more.

Well I agree the PMDG stuff is top shelf but the 737 is an airliner converted (aka painted) into bizjet... I think the topic was addressing the need of a dedicated midsize cabin business jet...
Oh, so sorry. My screen showed the topic as "Best Corporate" not "dedicated midsize cabin business jet". Guess I'll have to look into a new monitor. LOL! If you put eight seats in a 600 series, it would be a pretty darn nice corporate ride. :( Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut though. Sorry if I stepped on your toes. Have a good day! Edited by 1586230CFI

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument