Sign in to follow this  
Guest bstolle

PA46T (PT6) optional patch out

Guest bstolle

Just as a heads up, the final (highly recommended) optional patch for the PA46T is available for download from Carenado.Changelog (concerns only the PT6 part) :low ITT limit fixedprop high pitch limit reducedNg vs prop RPM spool behaviour noticable improved at very low speeds

Edited by bstolle

Great, thanks so much! Downloaded and installed it yesterday and couldn't be happier with how she handles. If the King Air C90 handles as nicely, that one will be in the hanger next to the Malibu!Thanks Bernt!

+1I would also like to add my thanks to Bernt for a super flight model - this is one really nice airplane,and pretty much gets me past my long lost love affair with the FS2002 Flight1 Piper Meridian :(

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

+1I would also like to add my thanks to Bernt for a super flight model - this is one really nice airplane,and pretty much gets me past my long lost love affair with the FS2002 Flight1 Piper Meridian :(
Agree about the Flight1 Meridian, one of my all times favorites. That was a plane ahead of its time, it even had VNAV! But Carenado's PA46Tcomes real close and the flight model is one of the best!!CheersMartin

Folks may kill me, but the Carenado feels much better than my T Duke now. I think Bernt deserves the Oscar of engine modelling. To taxi is a treat, while I get nuts on the Duke. Could be me though, no doubt.

... To taxi is a treat, while I get nuts on the Duke. Could be me though, no doubt.
Me either drove me crazy :( !

Nicely done, Bernt.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Coming late to the party, should I install this update, even though I have recently purchased the aircraft (2/9/2016)?

Thanks!

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Stew, this is an optional patch and is not included in the purchased installer. It adds improvements as noted in the change log.

Scott

Stew, this is an optional patch and is not included in the purchased installer. It adds improvements as noted in the change log.

Thanks, Scott.  The reason I asked is because the patch came out in 2012 and I just bought the aircraft last week.  Wondering if Carenado hasn't already updated the package since the patch came out.  I did a visual comparison of the two aircraft.cfgs and didn't spot any obvious differences, thus my question. 

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"