Sign in to follow this  
Knottypine1979

New A/C available.

We will easily check in the next few months, the trend of the releases should become quite clear for then.
This, IMO If they release the next plane as external only (I think it will be) and a extrnal view only plane with Alaska and some of the missing features don't start to get talked about around that time then it's big worry time.Chock so flybys in real life are fine but in a game there not? or is it because of the choice of airplane?

I am very disappointed with this. Every time I look at what they did here I see them becoming more like Activision; charging big bucks for DLC worth 1 cent at most and charging over $2000 so you can get the same product as what they charged $40 for in the last installment

I find myself going back to being a half glass full even after this announcement of the Zero, as there is a lot of simulator aspects to Flight, that came with both the original release, and original DLC
I'm with you - Flight gives me the closest "feel" to real life low and slow - won't be buying the Zero, but that doesn't change my hope that Flight prospers, AND offers DLC that will appeal to the "sim crowd"

The zero is showing up in the Flight marketplace now. Doesn't show up on the xbox store site thingy yet though.EDIT: And now it's gone! Fail...Can still view it via direct link though: https://microsoftfli.../marketplace/#4EDIT x2...It's showing up on the Flight website marketplace again. Make up your mind, Microsoft! :LMAO:EDIT x3: It now shows up in the Flight hangar in-game.

Brandon Filer

I am very disappointed with this. Every time I look at what they did here I see them becoming more like Activision; charging big bucks for DLC worth 1 cent at most and charging over $2000 so you can get the same product as what they charged $40 for in the last installment
Could you show me FSX looking like flight and running like flight for $40 please, would be intrested to get that up and running.
EDIT: And now it's gone! Fail...
They do it with arcade games alot

[Pedantic mode] Actually the P-51 doesn't make much sense for Pearl Harbour, they were first used operationally at the end of 1943 and only reached the Pacific theater in late 1944, or so wiki tells me. The P-40 would have made much more sense, though also have much less instant recognition. [/pedantic mode]
Well, you got me on that one. I was thinking more of the Zero when I writed my answer. True that the mustang was introduced toward the end of the war. With the Thunderbolt, they were very good at taking down Zero using their capability to dive at high speed then to reconvert energy into height. The short radius of turn of the Zero was no help against that.I should have known better. I was in a ground course training for the Spitfire XVI last week end at Vintage Wing of Canada and this was mentionned.I even took a video of their P40 returning from a practice flight.

Pierre

P3D when its freezing in Quebec....well, that's most of the time...
C-GDXL based at CYQB for real flying when its warming up...

Zero is in the hanger now.. 560 ms points and it looks meh... I downloaded the preview only to avoid the ufo in mp if I ever go back... Now off to fly my Malibu JetProp

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

That's what I was responding to.
Then that's the post you should have quoted in your reply. I guess I need to explain that when you quote somebody then make a statement, people expect there to be a connection between the quote and the statement.
So in your opinion people who don't care and wont spend time flying in cockpit view should pay for a deluxe plane?
Please provide a quote where I said that. You are trolling by making up ridiculous statements and claiming that is what I said.
You say people want choice
Yes, choice, but not your "take it or leave it" version of choice... Actual choice where the aircraft is released in both versions and we are allowed to pick the one we want. Now explain to us how that is not what should be happening.

Then that's the post you should have quoted in your reply.
What? http://i.imgur.com/v3LKj.jpg
Please provide a quote where I said that. You are trolling by making up ridiculous statements and claiming that is what I said.
So in your opinion people who don't care and wont spend time flying in cockpit view should pay for a deluxe plane?
Notice something at the end of that sentance?
Yes, choice, but not your "take it or leave it" version of choice... Actual choice where the aircraft is released in both versions and we are allowed to pick the one we want.Now explain to us how that is not what should be happening.
And once again it comes down to ME ME ME they released a plane for people who don't want to pay for a deluxe model and they will release more planes in the future, either external only or having a vc, we don't know what's going to happen. In a few months you will have more of a choice of what to spend your cash on and if you don't then the following should come in to effect, but saying MS HATE US, THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING because they didn't instanlty please some people, grow up.Things in this post and all my posts are my observation of posts from the community as a whole and may or may not be in part or whole directed at you. :LMAO:

Could you show me FSX looking like flight and running like flight for $40 please, would be intrested to get that up and running.
There are tons of freeware packages to make FSX look equal or better than flight. Avsim has some great files, as does Simviation (http://simviation.com/1/front-page)

(insane ranting and falsifications)
Thanks for confirming for us all that you are just trolling here.

Thanks for confirming for us all that you are just trolling here.
Dude you either can't read or are choosing to read my posts completly out of context. I showed you my post which started you on this little crusade and im trolling?

Dude you either can't read or are choosing to read my posts completly out of context.
Pot. Kettle. Do you need the rest spelled out?

There are tons of freeware packages to make FSX look equal or better than flight. Avsim has some great files, as does Simviation (http://simviation.com/1/front-page)
I'm paying for convenience here, want to point to the ones that make it run as well and look as nice as flight for under $40 please?
Pot. Kettle. Do you need the rest spelled out?
Apparently so, I think I know what confused you, responding to more than one person in a post. :LMAO: trollingEDIT
Now explain to us how that is not what should be happening.
They should of just added 2d cockpits to appease the "but but your leaving us out" crowd who would still whine that it isn't a vc.