Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Pictures of our FS9/FSX/XP-10 Computers and Cockpits

Nice rig.... ooh someday! What case is that?Also your signature says you dual boot two copies of Win7 x64? OR is that a typo?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Nice rig.... ooh someday! What case is that?Also your signature says you dual boot two copies of Win7 x64? OR is that a typo?
Cooler Master 932. Well built. Solid. Very well ventilated. On the picture you will notice maybe, the airflow is from bottom to top and the Noctua double fans confirms that also.No typo. Actual dual-boot of win7 x64 home premium. One for business and the other for FSX of course. Under Win7 I have just the necessary services to run FSX. I want optimum performance from my machine. On the business side with all sorts of applications (which I won't name) well the number of services add up: around 50 and physical memory at around 18%. On the FSX machine, I run 32 services and physical memory at around 12%.MS is selling Group licenses for its OS and this one is for 3 PCs. It's fair pricing I think ($200)

Pierre

Here you go guys:2600k @4.8 at 1.39Corsair 8GB Xms3 rev 2 1866 Cl9Gigabyte P67A-UD4 Intel 6 SeriesEVGA GTX 580 at 890Corsair A70 CPU CoolerCorsair 850 Psu2 x Crucial 120 and 250 SSD's on Sata 3.0Thermaltake Element S Case

Simon

Here you go guys:2600k @4.8 at 1.39Corsair 8GB Xms3 rev 2 1866 Cl9Gigabyte P67A-UD4 Intel 6 SeriesEVGA GTX 580 at 890Corsair A70 CPU CoolerCorsair 850 Psu2 x Crucial 120 and 250 SSD's on Sata 3.0Thermaltake Element S Case
Very nice, clean and neat. Most impressive!

I've really enjoyed looking at everyone's systems, I'm jealous of those with full towers! Here's my little FSX rig: Asus P8P67-M Pro, I7-2600K, with an Zigmatek Aegir SD128264 cpu cooler, 8GB Gskill ddr3@1333 7-7-7-21, Gigabyte 5870HD, Win 7 Pro installed on a Corsair Force 160GB SSD, FSX and FS9 installed on 240GB Mushkin Callisto SSD, WD 1TB Black storage drive. Powered by a 760W Seasonic powersupply, all crammed into a coolermaster elite 341 mATX case. SB1.jpg
Hi Matt,It has everything that matters and actually looks very good!
Here is a picture of my new SB PC. Details in the signature. Ready for a new one. :Big Grin:Actually now running at 4.8ghz and Ram at 1866 continuously. Temps are cool (30 at idle and 60c under load) and voltage is low (1.4 under load)
Nice specs! Do you find the push pull pointing upward helps the airflow? Dis you try it blowing out the back?
Nice system, still heck of a lot more organized than mine!One thing I've never been good at - case organization lolHere's an older pic, same case I have now (Thermaltake Tsunami), but with my AMD3700. The PSU and drives are essentially the same but I use a different motherboard and AMD6000,a two slot PCei 8800GT and my creative x-fi in the PCI slot.See how horrible it looked back then... it looks about the same now :Black Eye: amd3700.jpgMy dream case is that nice Obsidian black case I think by Corsair. I figured if I had all that extra space I could make it look nice and tidy. But then I see your coolermaster Elite and wonder.... :Praying:
Time for a new picture Ryan! :smile: Kind regards,

I've really enjoyed looking at everyone's systems, I'm jealous of those with full towers! Here's my little FSX rig: Asus P8P67-M Pro, I7-2600K, with an Zigmatek Aegir SD128264 cpu cooler, 8GB Gskill ddr3@1333 7-7-7-21, Gigabyte 5870HD, Win 7 Pro installed on a Corsair Force 160GB SSD, FSX and FS9 installed on 240GB Mushkin Callisto SSD, WD 1TB Black storage drive. Powered by a 760W Seasonic powersupply, all crammed into a coolermaster elite 341 mATX case. SB1.jpg
This little system is packing quite a punch. Now you just need to cut out the bottom of the case to accommodate a 2x120 radiator and set up a water cooled loop for you CPU! It's a funny thought, but it would actually work, I'm quite sure. I'm rather jelly of the dual SSD drives and the Seagate 760 power supply. Also, up towards the top left of the motherboard (second box down on the I/O panel)... are those internal USB3.0 ports or am I seeing things?

Corey Meeks

Flight Simulator - FS2020 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Video Card - Sapphire RX 5700 XT Main Board - ASUS ROG Strix X570-I mini-ITX | RAM - G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 2x16Gb DDR4 3600Mhz CL16 | Monitor - DELL 38" U3818DW (3840x1600) | Case - Cooler Master NR200 | CPU Cooling - Noctua NH-U12A | Power Supply - Corsair SF750 | 6x Phanteks T30 120x30mm Fans

Download: FSXMark11 Benchmark and post results here

Time for a new picture Ryan! :smile:
Hehe, maybe once Intel fixes their boards and I get a SB system :Big Grin:Speaking of that... do any of you guys have Skype? Once I get my build I'm honestly going to be nervous about OCing etc. I've read through some links at overclockers.uk etc but I'll probably need some help from guys on this forum. I have zero experience with Intel CPU's, and little Ocing experience.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Hehe, maybe once Intel fixes their boards and I get a SB system :Big Grin:Speaking of that... do any of you guys have Skype? Once I get my build I'm honestly going to be nervous about OCing etc. I've read through some links at overclockers.uk etc but I'll probably need some help from guys on this forum. I have zero experience with Intel CPU's, and little Ocing experience.
Sure, we can do Skype! I will be glad to show you what I don't know! :Big Grin: Kind regards,

Cheers Stephen. The case is a dream to work with:)

Simon

Tks Stephen. No, I did not try it pushing out the back. But you know, I might do that when I get my P8 B3.Pierre

Pierre

Thanks for the comments Stephen, your research and testing definitely helped me choose my components for this build, including my new 580gtx which I just installed over the weekend....guess I'll have to update my photo. Thanks for all you do for everyone!! Thanks Corey, your comments are appreciated, it has more than exceeded my expectations, especially with the new video card. A custom loop would make it a pretty unique little machine!! Though it does work pretty well with the Aegir. Idles at 29-30C and will stay in the mid 40's to low 50's while simming. I'm currently running it at 4.3 with the stock voltages. As for the internal USB 3.0 ports, that's a good spot on your part, unfortunately though they are just a decal that covers the actual external USB 3.0 ports, it would be nice though. Take care,Matt

Great looking rigs on here. I build what I can (really can't) afford. My PC has to do both Simming and homework. :Tounge: Mine's still a work in progress, but cable management is my biggest concern. I can skimp away with less fans when the cables are obscure:-New boxes when they came.IMAG0397.jpg-Even catch a glimpse of my chart boxes to the far right. Sorry about the clutter.IMAG0402.jpg-And the close up. Keep in mind this glamor shot was taken with my phone.IMAG0403.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Guest F4PhantomRAAF2
Nice rigs!...This is my FSX/Gaming PC... Sorry for the cable mess... :blink: Inside...P1020430.jpg?t=1286081186P1020409.jpg?t=1286081258P1020427.jpg?t=1286081308P1020414.jpg?t=1286081350Outside...P1020422.jpg?t=1286081420P1020423.jpg?t=1286081459P1020425.jpg?t=1286081490The cooling system...P1020424.jpg?t=1286081548
Ahhh thats the setup they used in the movie The Matrix!!!Daniel

Here my PC with the new GTX560Ti:dsc074165zdi.jpgAnd here the lot: normally of course the tower is closed. :smile:dsc07417llc1.jpg

Fabrizio Sassi