Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Pictures of our FS9/FSX/XP-10 Computers and Cockpits

Ahhh thats the setup they used in the movie The Matrix!!!Daniel
I've recently upgraded my pc... This is how it looks now... So long Matrix pc... :biggrin:P1020521.jpgP1020523.jpgP1020522.jpgP1020515.jpgP1020509.jpgP1020511.jpgP1020512.jpgP1020516.jpgP1020518.jpgP1020519.jpgDexter

Intel i9 13900KS - MSI MEG Z790 ACE Gaming - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - Corsair 32GB DDR5 7200MHz Dominator Platinum RGB - Samsung 1TB + 3x 2TB 980 Pro M.2 SSD Raid 0 - LG 4K 55" OLED C1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 PSU - Virpil Constellation Alpha L & R Grips + MongoosT-50CM2 Grip + MongoosT-50CM2 Base + MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle + Control Panel #2 + Ace Collection Pedals - Honeycomb Alpha XPC + Bravo - Stream Deck XL + PLUS - Corsair K100 OPX RGB Platinum + Nightsword RGB + MM800 RGB Polaris + 7000D Airflow Black Case - Tobii Eye Tracker 5 using OpenTrack - Wharfedale Evo 4.2 Speakers - SVS SB-2000 Pro Subwoofer - Bluesound POWERNODE - Herman Miller Embody Chair Black - ButtKicker Gamer PRO

@ Dexter, now THAT"S what I'm talking about......look at that overclock guys, a 980X @ 4.544 GHz with only 1.37500v........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeDexter, what kind of temp do you get at full load? I wanted to water cool my rig since the mobo was built with an all brass cooling block but I hicken out at the last min.Looking at your rig I am very tempted to tell you the truth. By the way do you have LLC at stage 1 or 2?Very very nice rig, congrats.

@ Dexter, now THAT"S what I'm talking about......look at that overclock guys, a 980X @ 4.544 GHz with only 1.37500v........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeDexter, what kind of temp do you get at full load? I wanted to water cool my rig since the mobo was built with an all brass cooling block but I hicken out at the last min.Looking at your rig I am very tempted to tell you the truth. By the way do you have LLC at stage 1 or 2?Very very nice rig, congrats.
Thanks man!Few days ago I ran AIDA64 overclock stability test and with an ambient temp around 26ºC the max CPU temp was between 48º~46º... @ idle it usually stays between 29º~30º... Asus I7 mobos are known for throttling the cpus at certain temps... but with these temps I get no throttling whatsoever...I'm using a 3 loop config... One loop for CPU (radiator @ the back of the pc)... another for the mobo waterblock (radiator @ the bottom next to the PSU)... and the last one for the GPUs (radiator @ the top)... All radiators have a push-pull setup...Regarding LLC... the P6T7 has only three LLC options... auto, enabled or disabled (using enabled)... so I can't answer that question... sorry...AIDA64 system monitor shows that the CPU is using only 1.360v thanks to the LLC... Sometimes it jumps to 1.368v...Dexter

Intel i9 13900KS - MSI MEG Z790 ACE Gaming - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - Corsair 32GB DDR5 7200MHz Dominator Platinum RGB - Samsung 1TB + 3x 2TB 980 Pro M.2 SSD Raid 0 - LG 4K 55" OLED C1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 PSU - Virpil Constellation Alpha L & R Grips + MongoosT-50CM2 Grip + MongoosT-50CM2 Base + MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle + Control Panel #2 + Ace Collection Pedals - Honeycomb Alpha XPC + Bravo - Stream Deck XL + PLUS - Corsair K100 OPX RGB Platinum + Nightsword RGB + MM800 RGB Polaris + 7000D Airflow Black Case - Tobii Eye Tracker 5 using OpenTrack - Wharfedale Evo 4.2 Speakers - SVS SB-2000 Pro Subwoofer - Bluesound POWERNODE - Herman Miller Embody Chair Black - ButtKicker Gamer PRO

Nice rig Dexter! Looks like the 800D has plenty of space :)I do like their huge case but for my next build I'm definitly thinking about their smaller (new) case, the 650D:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139004&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Cases+(Computer+Cases+-+ATX+Form)-_-Corsair-_-11139004The 800D just seems too big and not sure it would fit under my desk...The main problem is in the corner, where my current (and future) rig will reside. If I get a case wider than current case I'll have to bring the desk further from the wall (currently it's about 3 inches. I have a ghetto setup as you can all see. The " I heart NY" box is a really old PC that runs my charts and vatsim related stuff. It takes the load of my slow main rig lol! I even have a battery backup since we get power bumps often here in freezing cold northern MN :)Also, when I do get a new one, will I need a second small video card to run the smaller monitor, or can I just run both off a newer video card like GTX 570?Anyway so here's some new pics - I'm still on the hunt for a perfect case to fit in this space! Totally open to any suggestions :Big Grin: p.s. Yes track IR is on the left - it works best there for me.... and I game without my glasses. I have about 20/40 uncorrected so I get more tired with the glasses on in front of PC or TV.IMG_4789_edit.jpgIMG_4790_edit.jpg

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Ok so I finally got around to dusting my PC out, now I can finally get some pics for you guys, Heres my setup, my specs are in my sig, and the only thing I did additionally was, I purchased the Corsair H50 and turned into an H70 by purchasing two aftermarket high flow fans, it really makes this thing sweet. The hardware is from Precision Flight Controls, and the wooden box on the right, I made to house two Saitek throttles. The last photo is where I collect my miniatures, Herpa and Skymarks. 58789551.jpg94870547.jpg43883564.jpg91413356.jpg59549325.jpg84828187.jpgPhew, finally I never uploaded photos before, so it took me a long time to get this all put together.Thanks guys, have a good one!

Nice!! Did you get that curio from IKEA? I swear I have the exact same one lol!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Nice!! Did you get that curio from IKEA? I swear I have the exact same one lol!
You got it! Good eye, it is from Ikea.

Well I haven't posted on here for ages but since I'm building for FSX and 'Flight' I thought I'd might as well drop in.5520009546_d9464802eb.jpgUntitled by AdamNardone, on FlickrShe is now built and a few more final touches such as another gfx card for nvidia SLI and a second Vertex 2E SSD. Just trying to get the load temps right before unleashing her.5518754266_44b7a87c02.jpgCore Temp 6 by AdamNardone, on FlickrSpec is: i7 950 @ 4.04GHz (vcore 1.25), Corsair XMS3 6GB, Corsair H70 Hydro CPU Cooler, Corsair AX (Gold) 750W PSU, 2 x BFG OC'd GTX295 SLI, 2 x Vertex 2E SSD + WD Caviar Green for mass storage.Very much looking forward to seeing how she performs against more outgoing 'of the shelf' Core2Duo 2.5Ghz. Adam.

Very clean, 800D case?I love the look of their cases!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Being a family man has its limitations, the specs are in my sig:img1891p.jpgHere is my "sim pit" setup in action. The the throttle can't be seen under my left hand and pedals are on the floor, obviously. Caught live with my mascot during some IL-2 combat:simpit.jpgBut hey, this is what it's really all about. First a shot of my home town:moffet.jpgAnd some of the other action I crave:56835809.jpgSo as you can see, even with my modest $1300 system I get loads of FSX goodness, I hope you all do too. Thanks for viewing! :smile:

Rod O.

i7 10700k @5.0 HT on|Asus Maximus XII Hero|G.Skill 2x16GB DDR4 4000 cas 16|evga RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra|Noctua NH-D15S|Thermaltake GF1 850W PSU|WD Black SN750 M.2 1TB SSD (x2)|Plextor M9Pe .5TB NVMe PCIe x4 SSD (MSFS dedicated)IFractal Design Focus G Case

Win 10 Pro 64|HP Reverb G2 revised VR HMD|Asus 25" IPS 2K 60Hz monitor|Saitek X52 Pro & Peddles|TIR 5 (now retired)

My God those are HUGE pics! :Hypnotized: And $1300 is on par, not too modest at all! I'm thinking of replacing my de-laminating X-52 to a Pro version like yours, Rod... Any suggestions anyone

___________________________________________________________________________________

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

My God those are HUGE pics! :Hypnotized: And $1300 is on par, not too modest at all! I'm thinking of replacing my de-laminating X-52 to a Pro version like yours, Rod... Any suggestions anyone
I see what you mean about the huge pics. I set up this post us using firefox which will auto size the pics for the brower window and didn't realize other browsers would not do this...sorry!If you like the base model X-52, the pro is a huge improvement IMO. I had a base model for 2 days before returning it and getting a 'pro' to replace it. I've had it for nearly 3 years now and it works great, except the twist rudder is now noisy but I don't use it so it's not an issue. After a while the pro stick will need some lube, use only teflon or silicon based lubes. Next time around I'll probably get a CH stick.

Rod O.

i7 10700k @5.0 HT on|Asus Maximus XII Hero|G.Skill 2x16GB DDR4 4000 cas 16|evga RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra|Noctua NH-D15S|Thermaltake GF1 850W PSU|WD Black SN750 M.2 1TB SSD (x2)|Plextor M9Pe .5TB NVMe PCIe x4 SSD (MSFS dedicated)IFractal Design Focus G Case

Win 10 Pro 64|HP Reverb G2 revised VR HMD|Asus 25" IPS 2K 60Hz monitor|Saitek X52 Pro & Peddles|TIR 5 (now retired)

The common feedback I get is that the 'Pro' version is a little stiffer. In a good way. ...she said.Anyway, sorry for the hijacked thread. Just curious! I'll be ordering it today.

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules