Sign in to follow this  
V1VrV2

List of Outstanding Issues/Bugs?

Hi,

For more realism:

After shut down, the bleed air switches must be set to "Off", when restarting FSX, the bleed air switches, go to "On". The "Off" position not memorized.

Same thing for the "Auto Ignition" switches must be "Off" for starting operations and flying in good weather conditions, only "ARM" for night flight or adverse meteorological conditions, if the engine torque drop to 400 lbs or less, and the autoignition is armed, the ignition system will energize.

Pierre

Hi,

An other bug, the pressurization gauge indicate a pressure differential of 5.4 psi at FL 180, normaly the differential pressure must be 5.0 PSI max for the C90B!

Pierre

Trevor,

If it is a issue that can be remedied, could you add to the list the possibly of creating a more realistic slow down to stop of the props when the engines are shut down?

And I'm experiencing the same distorted "500 feet" call that Bushido5 is hearing.

Trevor,

If it is a issue that can be remedied, could you add to the list the possibly of creating a more realistic slow down to stop of the props when the engines are shut down?

And I'm experiencing the same distorted "500 feet" call that Bushido5 is hearing.

I thought that the props took to long too. I found out later that my prop lever wasn't full feathered, hold down CTRL+F2 when you feather to get full feather and it will stop in a realistic time.

R U sure about 15/18 ? These were pre SP items and on my installation the throttles (F1 for confirmation) sit at the flight idle position.

But that list is superb! very high standard!

I can confirm here too, throttle positions are now perfectly alligned to flight idle in vc after sp1. great list ... hopefully carenado is reading carefully!

I thought that the props took to long too. I found out later that my prop lever wasn't full feathered, hold down CTRL+F2 when you feather to get full feather and it will stop in a realistic time.

Thanks Sam, I'll give that a try.

I'm having a lot of fun flying this aircraft so far but Is there any c90 model without engine fire warnings (with or without extinguishers)? I feel a bit stupid for how long I looked in this plane for any engire fire annunciators or test switch as the carenado checklist tells you to check engine fire warnings pre take-off.

I can confirm here too, throttle positions are now perfectly alligned to flight idle in vc after sp1. great list ... hopefully carenado is reading carefully!

Removed from open items into the fixed rows - thanks!

...Is there any c90 model without engine fire warnings (with or without extinguishers)? I feel a bit stupid for how long I looked in this plane for any engire fire annunciators or test switch as the carenado checklist tells you to check engine fire warnings pre take-off.

Added your other suggestions, selly_boy, thanks. Not sure about the fire annunciators/test, I'll add that as soon as someone can confirm.

Updated spreadsheet: link!

Trevor Bair

CMEL+IR | PA32R-301T & C208B
My Real World Travels

Fire systems were 'addons'... and thus may be different per aircraft.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Ok I got a couple:

1. after "centering/aligning" the heading bug or the crsr pointer, the mouse wheel will no longer turn the knobs. IRRITATING FIX: Click on the windshield anywhere.. and it works again. NOTE: This is for a two monitor system in that I have ATC, GPS, and AP on the second screen. AP panel on the floor seems not to be affected by this.

2. Heading STEERING knob (not the heading bug knob), has the same problem... AND... pointing knob LEFT, turns the plane RIGH, and vise versa. This is the large center knob that allows you to steer the plane with AP HDG, NAV, and APP selections OFF. AKA: Drinking coffee with my left hand, and my right doesn't want to touch the yoke knob.

3. Still having problems with barber poll not moving, and getting overspeed at high alts. I figure FSX knows the pole should be at X number @ X Alt, and puts up the red box of death.

Guest bstolle

3. Still having problems with barber poll not moving, and getting overspeed at high alts. I figure FSX knows the pole should be at X number @ X Alt, and puts up the red box of death.

You posted in a different thread that you have SP2 installed....there is no SP2 for the C90. So there's something wrong with your installation because since the SP the barber pole does move

You posted in a different thread that you have SP2 installed....there is no SP2 for the C90. So there's something wrong with your installation because since the SP the barber pole does move

Ok... yes.. it just now dawned on me that the "SP" is not the FSX Service packs (SP1/SP2/Acceleration)... This is why they don't let me use the sharp knifes!

Thanks bstolle... on my way to dloading.

Here is what I've come up with after a quick night flight from KSDL to KHND. There are some that I have omitted since they have been mentioned before and are still open items on the spreadsheet.

Post SP1:

--EFIS HSI should be White needles when coupled with the GPS

--Master Light switch should not engage the emergency light switch.

--plenty of lighting issues, including when all electrical power is off and lighting switches are still in the on position. The those lights stay on.

--Cabin Alt and Differential gauges aren't working correctly. With the bleeds off, as the AC climbs, the cabin alt should climb with the airplane and there would be a small Delta P. And the cabin VSI shows a descent, when it should actually show a climb... This should be the case reguardless of the pressure controller setting. Once the aircraft is pressurized and you are at altitude turning the bleeds off does nothing.

--Center Bus and TFB should be 28v -- it has been stated by others to be something else.. That is incorrect. Those buses are fed from 28VDC Gens so therefore should be 28VDC.

--NAv2 only works on the RMI.. Does not affect Right HSI /**** I might be missing something here.. I didn't investigate too much ****/

--ASI barb not calibrated correctly, I am happy that it moves though.. :wink:

--ITT seems to be 80c cooler in climb and cruise than my experience with the PT6-21

--Oil temp should be around 60c all day long, night or day, outside air temp 100F or -45F. The heat exchanger works like a champ! Could be a limitation to FSX.. I dunno.

I apologize if I repeated any other posts.. I tried to go through this thread and only add to it.

Overall a great model and lots of fun to fly. I hope we can get some of these small annoyances fixed and turn this into the best payware King Air from the Flt Sim series.

----Regards

--KdG

I don't know if it has been posted but I cannot save cold and dark config, ie some of the switches like the invertor switch is on when I saved it off. Also agan I would like to see single pilot operation option.

Thanks

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)