Sign in to follow this  
B747tebs

Honeywell Runway Safety System - work in progress

- awesome. im really glad to see this come to market.

Peter Osborn

Tebin and FS2Crew have teamed up.

Solid cool!

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Yes, very much so. Thanks and we will be looking for its release.

There has been a program already released for raas.....it is called runway advisor and is here.....http://emarciano.free.fr/RwyAdv/

There has been a program already released for raas.....it is called runway advisor and is here.....http://emarciano.free.fr/RwyAdv/

Yes, but it models very few of the RAAS systems.

I can't wait for Tebin to finish his as it will be probably the best around.

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

So a small update.. I wont say anything about the release date but i have an upcoming session in an A320 simulator which is equipped with RAAS to test our system (and at the same time on a laptop with FSX) We want to make sure, that its as close as it can be.

So a small update.. I wont say anything about the release date but i have an upcoming session in an A320 simulator which is equipped with RAAS to test our system (and at the same time on a laptop with FSX) We want to make sure, that its as close as it can be.

Can't wait Tebin! You are doing a great job with this. Very professionally and quickly. I love that you are testing it in the real sim as well.

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Hi my friend! I'm glad to hear of your progress ;-) And a trip in a full sim is always fun! ;-)

Not least just happy and glad to help you out! :-P

Best regards

Jakob

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Sounds great Tebin, looking forward to it.

nothing that i can share by now but we are in a good progress. good things will take its time. as soon as there is something new, i will tell you guys ;)

edit: oh well, one thing.. the whole system will work together with your AIRAC. I will write a converter for the most popular AIRAC versions (and later also for the 424) so you just load the AIRAC, it will be converted and is ready for use.

Hi mate, sounds great! ;-) good job hehe! :-P

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

A short update from myself:

It will be possible to select different voice´s. Our default voice will be from the first real betty and the second one comes from another real betty (both can be heard in fighter jets, not so much on commercial airliners). I also think about hiring some of the voices you already know from several aircraft. However, those voices wont be available at release date. They will be included in a later update.