Sign in to follow this  
out

Namaste! Kathmandu Tribhuvan, Nepal, released!

Looks like 2012 is one of the best years for the long dead FS9! :good:

One of the sceneries I was impatiently waiting for has just been released by Thai Creation: Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal.

Looks great (I judge from screenshots and knowing Thai Creation so far) and the price seems very fair (14 euro or 15 dollars), so I am definitelly getting it.

In case someone is also interested in flying to the Himalaya, have a look and give the purchase a thought:

namaste02.jpg

namaste01.jpg

namaste03.jpg

namaste04.jpg

Available at SimMarket: http://secure.simmar...rt-fs2004.phtml

Thai Creation makes some very nice scenery.

Rafal your killing me! :biggrin: three months without access to my simulator and I keep seeing your posts and drooling! Cant wait to get back home in a few weeks, my credit card is going to be on fire!

Rob Prest

my credit card is going to be on fire!

Mine has burned out a hole in my trousers!

hair-fire.gif

Oooh, lovely! It's great to see the vastly underrated Asian airports being done for FS. I'll be waiting for the FSX version though. Thai creations has started to make them :)

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

On their Facebook page they are asking if enough people want Mumbai. Anyone fancy that?

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

they are asking if enough people want Mumbai. Anyone fancy that?

:good: Wow, once someone tells me how to operate Faceboob, I will throw my voice immediately!

:good: Wow, once someone tells me how to operate Faceboob, I will throw my voice immediately!

It's as easy as registering here. You don't have to do anything you don't want to with it. And you can become my friend and look at my holiday snaps. I'm not really doing a good job of selling it to you am I? ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

On my wishlist. :smile:

An observation ... pity most of the Simmarket only Asian airports released over the past 18 months do not feature AES support. Is Aerosoft's nose out of joint ??

Asian airports released over the past 18 months do not feature AES support

That is true. I have reported most of them for AES support but Oliver (the developer of AES) has not treated them.

I do not understand the reasons behind it, as they seem very well done and quite attractive. So it is a great pity.

On the bright side though Oliver has finally applied AES support to Barbados, which was requested for a very long time.

So maybe he is just short of time and after he brings all AES NG features and finishes with all Aerosoft-sold airports (priorities), he'll give us more Asian support.

This will pair up nicely with there Paro -VQPR scenery, Since I despise flying into default airports.

Now all I need is VIDP, damn credit card has no numbers on it anymore.

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Very nice indeed. I wonder how is the AFCAD. Some of the previous airports made by Thai Creation don't have good AFCAD.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

This will pair up nicely with there Paro -VQPR scenery.

Affirmative.

Paro has one of the most, if not the most, challenging approach in the world.

Check youtube how to fly this approach through the many valleys.

Kathmandu <-> Paro is a very nice airport combination.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11