Sign in to follow this  
Chock

A quick fly by of Pro ATC

I'm trying to summon up the enthusiasm to make another test flight today, although as you say, it's getting a bit tedious to keep doing that and then finding that ATC don't want to talk to you at the TOD.

Actually, I';ve just thought of an idea, I'll do it in the CS B-52 with CS Weapon on it, and if it goes wrong, I'll divert to Germany and head over to the Pointsoft headquarters and crank open the bomb bay doors. Shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff... :LMAO:

Now, where did I put that code for the CRM 114?

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Guest firehawk44

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: B52's That the best aircraft to do it in too! Can't believe it's still flying. It's great to know Chock that most of us are having the same problems with ProATC. That's really a plus IMHO. Early on we were all over the place. Hope you got the Windows closing issue fixed. It's working great for me.

Best regards,

Jim

I'm trying to summon up the enthusiasm to make another test flight today, although as you say, it's getting a bit tedious to keep doing that and then finding that ATC don't want to talk to you at the TOD.

Actually, I';ve just thought of an idea, I'll do it in the CS B-52 with CS Weapon on it, and if it goes wrong, I'll divert to Germany and head over to the Pointsoft headquarters and crank open the bomb bay doors. Shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff... :LMAO:

Now, where did I put that code for the CRM 114?

Al

Al, I understand your frustration, but please don't do this! Have you thought about an anger management class? I hope you did not post this on their forum. This could have some ramifications that are very undesirable. Look, make the flight don't load up the weapons, that will save you a little fuel. You like saving money don't you?Talk%20to%20the%20Hand.gif

Bob

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: B52's That the best aircraft to do it in too! Can't believe it's still flying. It's great to know Chock that most of us are having the same problems with ProATC. That's really a plus IMHO. Early on we were all over the place. Hope you got the Windows closing issue fixed. It's working great for me.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim, it's working great for you. So, my other comment about knowing a users configuration Os, add-ons etc I would think would be a help to the dev, but they are not asking those types of questions. Again, there needs to be a dump, log file debug option to get to the bottom of this.

Bob

Off we go. I even went to the trouble of making a CRM-114 gauge for my CS B-52 LOL...

CRM-114-1.jpg

Al

Alan Bradbury

Off we go. I even went to the trouble of making a CRM-114 gauge for my CS B-52 LOL...

CRM-114-1.jpg

Al

Are you sure you want to go through with this?

Are you sure you want to go through with this?

I'm sure in his mind he's conflicted about this! :lol:

Good Chock - I'm sure they'll get it right soon. :angel:

Bad Chock - Go ahead Nuke-um :diablo:

Good Chock - I'll give them one more try! :angel:

Bad Chock - Nah!! Bombs away!!! :diablo:

etc...

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

I never saw that post

Oooh, that was close, it just glitched at halfway, I was just getting out my E6B to go for the secondary target, but I asked them to repeat the last instruction and it sorted itself out.. so we're still en route to Spain at the moment.

2012-6-26_3-52-55-164.jpg

Al

Alan Bradbury

Nope, it's still screwed. On the plus side it didn't crash and I continued getting ATC directions, however, here it is telling me to maintain 36,000 feet as I pass over my destination. Now unles the next ATC instruction is going to advise me to spin down to 3,000 feet, kick it out with some deft use of the rudder to level off on a heading of 250, drop the flaps and gear and then come in for a landing, then something is definitely amiss:

2-56.jpg

Al

Alan Bradbury

LOL...that Slim Pickens was one fine cowboy. GO GET UM AL!!

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Al, you really need to find a sense of humor. This is getting ridiculous listening to your complaining and cowboy attitude. Many of us here come to share ideas, talk about airplanes, not to listen to a whiner. Where is the Admin!

Bob

Does ProATC work in Co-pilot mode only? I'm interested in the co-pilot reading custom-made check lists if it is possible? Meanwhile they'll be fixing the ATC part.

Thanks,

Dirk.

Al, you really need to find a sense of humor. This is getting ridiculous listening to your complaining and cowboy attitude. Many of us here come to share ideas, talk about airplanes, not to listen to a whiner. Where is the Admin!

Bob

Agreed. I think it is about time someone made a stand and stripped him of all his awards.

That will teach Alan a thing or two!

:LMAO:

Alan I am not being serious by the way althought I don't know if N1G is or not