Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

General Update: 07JUL12

sorry, I don't understand this but what is or are SDKs?

Robert-

Welcome to the East Coast and I know you must be just soaking up this beautiful weather (always liked it when your apparel sticks to all of your body). Just think 6 more months and it will be shovelling season. Great update can't wait for the DC-6. Thanks again

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

wow Douglas DC-6. a very nice old classic thing.

I asked my grandpa about this airplane and he told me it was for him the aircraft of the future :rolleyes:.

Maybe I get him so far that he plays fsx with the dc-6. would be weird but cool. B)

As excited as I am for the T7, I am still having a blast with the NGX. Everytime I think I know her, she seems to send me into the manuals for info and procedures. Hate to say it, but I hope the Trip. Has a good thurough testing stage so I can finish pegging the NGX before taking on the T7.

All sounds rather promising. But as usual, I am not getting my hopes up. :P Looking forward to doing some t7 and 747 longhauls....

Robert I just had a great idea for the next classic aircraft lets go way back to one of the first airliners ever built

the FORD TRI MOTOR but not the most popular one built but the newest one off of the production floor witch was the tri motor 6ATB built in 1932 i believe the only new thing i want in the aircraft is radios produced in the year 2000 and a mode s transponder

chadhittenberger

I wonder if we will get any previews this weekend?????

I think that every Friday ha. Sadly I'm just not going to get my hopes up anymore as I don't see us seeing anything until it's perfect (visually).

ermahgerd.gif

Maybe some previews next weekend! :LMAO:

Haha hopefully. What would be amazing is if PMDG surprised us all with a july/august release. This and the soon to be released ORBX NZNI scenery will pretty much make my year.

Haha hopefully. What would be amazing is if PMDG surprised us all with a july/august release. This and the soon to be released ORBX NZNI scenery will pretty much make my year.

I think it's crazy to think how mad the forums (I suspect) were this time last year. Was only a few weeks of the NGX release! I remember when I saw the screen shots in March I was convinced this would release by June ha! So wrong..