Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

General Update: 07JUL12

Thanks for the update Robert! I might actually get the manuals this time.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Peter-

Jimmy was a good friend to all of us and his accident drove home the risk factors without much subtlety....

That being said- I am currently planning to attend the races- but not to race...

- well i will miss watching ( and rooting for) gracie...but I certainly understand your decision to quit.

Last years race been tough on us all. My son and i were sixty feet from the impact. Im sure you can imagine what we saw....

We will be there this year, God willing.

I will keep my eye out for you...

Peter Osborn

Great update on what is coming, the hard part is which one I am rooting for the most! I love long Boeing's, now I will have to choose 4 engines or 2! But it will be a nice decision to have to make. I still love my 747 but with all of the improvements that each successive PMDG product has introduced, I've been envious that my 747 did not have those features.

No the question I have, the same you have as well... Xplane or Not Xplane.

Jhan

Effective Monday, 09JUL12 we will be inaugurating operations from our new corporate headquarters located in Alexandria, VA.

So when are you taking that 20 minute flight down to KCHO to meet at AVSIM HQ and buy me that burger you been promising for years? :friends:

Also, hitting a deer only counts for something if you are a Californian that moved to Oregon. It is only after you hit one that you become an official Oregonian... I think my folks received that title three or four times. :p0503:

So when are you taking that 20 minute flight down to KCHO to meet at AVSIM HQ and buy me that burger you been promising for years? :friends:

Also, hitting a deer only counts for something if you are a Californian that moved to Oregon. It is only after you hit one that you become an official Oregonian... I think my folks received that title three or four times. :p0503:

Tom, you should try hitting a kangaroo at 90km/h. I did and the 'roo destroyed my car. They may not be huge animals, but they are built as solid as a rock.

(Oh- and any stories you might hear about me hunting deer on federal lands in West Virginia are completely bogus. We all know I'm not any good with a firearm and that deer jumped into my lane anyway- so taking it out with my truck was just the natural course of animal instinct meeting bad timing and the irresistible force of physics.... B) )

Atleast it was your car not the 777, I could only imagine how many deer parts would be everywhere if you hit it while test flying the 777. :lol:

i belive im right when saying you will see the 777 and 747 2.0 in 2013

then i have time to get a new pc so please not before 2013.

i belive im right when saying you will see the 777 and 747 2.0 in 2013

then i have time to get a new pc so please not before 2013.

Comments like this require a dislike button... :P

things takes time!im sure pmdg do all they can to make the 777 as good as possible.and if we have to wait to more months for that,its ok with me.

I would anticipate PMDG releasing the 777 this year.

Well good. I'd like to fly the 777 a bit before the world ends. :LMAO:

Edited by linux731

Guys. Don't believe Robert about the deer. It wasn't a suicide.

The deer stopped him and asked for a release date and to be a beta tester.

See what happens?

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Well good. I'd like to fly the 777 a bit before the world ends. :LMAO:

Yeah, I can already see the titles "PMDG 777X, the final FSX addon!" :im Not Worthy:

Sounds Awesome! What about the DHC-8 (Dash 8) though?

Tom, you should try hitting a kangaroo at 90km/h. I did and the 'roo destroyed my car. They may not be huge animals, but they are built as solid as a rock.

When I traveled to Canberra, I usually took the Qantas commuter down from Sydney or up from Melbourne. One time I agreed to drive down from Sydney and back. I saw the damage a 'roo can do to a car that had just had it happen. Folks were okay, but the car was an absolute mess. The "roo bar" industry continues to be alive and well in Australia, I am sure.

Guest BeaverDriver
Robert, I've asked this question before but I never received an answer (that I saw). While I am sure it will not make any difference to us - your loyal customers - I was just curious as to why the PMDG office has moved from one side of the US of A to the other???

More deer on the east side of the continent Big%20Grin.gif (sorry - couldn't resist!)

Thanks very much for the great update. I'm very interested in the 747 so will check back from time to time. Thanks!

Glenn Davy