Sign in to follow this  
LeeL

More pics of upcoming Majestic Q400

Unfortunately, at this time it is being developed for FSX

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Agreed, the shots released yesterday look AMAZING, like NGX amazing like.... :lol:

Regards,

Ró.

:O how dare you say that Ro...you shall now feel the wrath of the NGX gods!!

anywho..another pic up

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Majestic-Software-Dash-8-Q400/249628718485404

I like this statement " All systems and logic will be modeled."

Lee

even more pics up now.....the interior looks amazing as always

They are still saying that its still under development, they mentioned the TCAS still needs to be finished. I imagine some other little things need to be finished as well, but its looking very close now isnt it? I guess we cant really tell with pics. Hopefully beta wont take too long

I have a feeling we are getting close!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Be patient folks........I only posted those pics to show some of the lighting effects in the flight deck. Someone requested the FlyBe, so I posted two shots of the livery.

Boss (Oleksiy) is getting closer stay tuned for additional updates.

Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip

Thanks for replying.

Lee

P.S also I didn't mean to make it sound like you had said it was getting close just what it looked like to me.

Sent using Tapatalk

No prob Lee ... it was was not received that way. Just don't anyone to mis-read it and get too excited just yet

Banner_MJC8.png

how dare you say that Ro...you shall now feel the wrath of the NGX gods!!

:LMAO:

Biting my nails in anticipation! :P

Looking forward to flying some Qantas Link routes!

How dare you say that Ró...you shall now feel the wrath of the NGX gods!!

:wacko: Haha, had a CTD with my NGX just this morning LOL, looks like you were right about the gods! :blink:

Wonder if they need any more real pilots to beta test it, sure my bird is practically the same and all like, two engines, a rudder, landing gear, two wings, what the difference between the two... :P It just looks so amazing, especially all those new shots, can't wait to get this one into my hanger, here's hoping for an Aer Lingus Livery, or I suppose it'll have to be an Aer Lingus Regional one... :rolleyes:

Keep up the great work guys, take all the time y'all need...

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Wonder if they need any more real pilots to beta test it, sure my bird is practically the same and all like...

No way, Ró... Your bird doesn't have condition levers, props de-icing and a little net in the cargo compartment.

:P

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

I have a net thing, so that's 33%, and my engine is like a prop, only with many many more props, and it has anti-icing, so that's like 66% now, practically identical birds at this stage... Now just to figure out how to put a condition lever in my bird and I'd be an ideal candidate for getting a pre-release beta... :blush: Hahaha!!! :rolleyes: I can only wish.... :rolleyes: Can't blame a guy for trying...

Nice to see the shots anyways, that'll have to suffice for now...

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Being a beta tester means seeing all the nasty bugs that spoil the good impression. I can't understand why everyone wants to join the beta team :)

Nobody wants to be a beta tester for safety equipment though...

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png