Sign in to follow this  
LeeL

More pics of upcoming Majestic Q400

I can't understand why everyone wants to join the beta team :)

You don't understand because you already have it, we're the ones being teased along with screen shots by yee LOL... :P B) ^_^

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

more pics up on fb

little more info about the wx radar in one of them

This thing looks really good...

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

The additional pics in the TCAS/WX radar section are mainly to display the brightening and dimming fuction of the PFD/MFD screens.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Hi samdim love the work on the Q400 and the airbus a320 u did very beautiful I really honestly hope to see more airliners from you in the future some amazing work from you and the other Majestic software team members cant wait till this one comes out. B)

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

thank you for kind words.

So far there are absolutely no reasons not to continue working with Majestic software. We really appreciated our collaboration with them.

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

thank you for kind words.

So far there are absolutely no reasons not to continue working with Majestic software. We really appreciated our collaboration with them.

Thanks samdim that's good news its a great combo. :wink:

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

So Samdim Design is the devloper and Majestic is the publisher?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

That is correct.....Samdim Designs designed the model, but the guts and glory of the systems and logic implementation is handled by The Boss himself.

Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip

That is correct.....Samdim Designs designed the model, but the guts and glory of the systems and logic implementation is handled by The Boss himself.

Right on, I hope to fly her before XMAS. Did you by any chance get to buy the JustPlanes DVD Air Canada Express...it's got the Q400/CRJ200/CRJ705 and its pretty awesome, check it out.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

No .... I have not had a chance to check it out. I'll see I find the time out of my busy schedule to have a look at it.

Banner_MJC8.png

The new pics on fb look good

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

Think there's any chance of an Aer Lingus Regional Livery even though they don't fly the Q400, or can we take it there'll be a paint kit released with the aircraft?

normal_8571_FII_120412_EIWF_EI-CBK_ATR42_AAR.jpg

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

said on facebook there will be a paint kit..they just dont know when