Sign in to follow this  
LeeL

More pics of upcoming Majestic Q400

I feel differently. I think that the rare planes are never done in FSX with quality like this, or what PMDG does.

I wish that the mainstream would allow for some more different aircraft to be pumped out at the speed that Airbus and Boeings are pushed out the door.

Can't wait for this release. It looks like a real winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel differently. I think that the rare planes are never done in FSX with quality like this, or what PMDG does.

I wish that the mainstream would allow for some more different aircraft to be pumped out at the speed that Airbus and Boeings are pushed out the door.

Can't wait for this release. It looks like a real winner.

If you're replying to me I think you should re-read my post :)

I'm not saying to produce an Airbus/Boeing instead of the J41 - I'm preferring the Q400

Amazing improvement over the 300 model, I will buy this when it comes out also B)

Jack F. Vogel, Delta Virtual Airlines

These are incredible screenshots. I will definitely buy this one. The 300 has been one of my long-time favorite payware/addons. And this one looks to be even better in features.

Keith Guillory

Looks awesome. Thanks for sharing; I hadn't heard much about this aircraft at all.

You guys say we miss a regional aircraft in FSX but what about the PMDG J4100 ?

How about a regional aircraft that is actually used widely in the real world? I look forward to using the J41 but to fly in the states I will have to make up my own routes.

Yeah I love the JS41 too but run into the same problem (although I use it in fseconomy so it's not as bad, and eastern airways virtual) but the Q400 is widely used so that will be good too.

And it's one sexy plane.....

Sent using Tapatalk

FS2Crew? It's a Shared Cockpit aircraft!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I hope FS2Crew!

Sent using Tapatalk

I hope FS2Crew!

Sent using Tapatalk

Lead a horse to water.... LOL!

I can understand why some would prefer an AI Copilot to, say... a real copilot, using real procedures in a hyper-realistic aircraft simulator, during a VATSIM event with other human pilots, and with real ATC. ;)

To be honest, I really do understrand the preference. Just poking fun.

Dave

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Looks like credit card time again! BTW check this out

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

This is absolutely amazing. The realism, and the sound of the engines...wow!

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond

They have a new video up.

Night lighting, and also you can hear the ground roll sound effects and other sounds:

Very nice.

Seems like its going to be a big end to 2012/ beginning of 2013 for high quality addons.

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk