Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

NGX Anniversary ?

At Ryans - hes putting on food & drinks.. Got my invite last week. Cant wait.

And yes, 1 year. The NGX is available since 08/05/11. :Party:

Will have to pack some extra fuel to fly over the pond. Oh wait, I'm gonna be light, no need for extra yums for my NGX.

Wow! It's been a year already?!

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

A year has passed eh? Well here's an early tip of the pilsner glass to the masters of armchair aviation! As of today, I have put 784 hours on the 737-700, and 322 hours on the 737-600. After over a thousand hours on the NGX, I still have those moments where I have to just shake my head at how detailed this plane is.

With the looming arrival of the T7, I have to now split my time on the NGX with the T7! May have to resort to the flip of the coin to aid in deciding which one to fly.

Wow! Already?! Time flies..

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Happy birthday NGX!

Yet I still racked more hours with the Queen... the 747V2 is probably going to eliminate every single plane in my hangar :lol:

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Do you think Ryan will mind if I bring a friend?

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Happy birthday NGX!

Yet I still racked more hours with the Queen... the 747V2 is probably going to eliminate every single plane in my hangar :lol:

Oh same dude!! :P

I hope PMDG work on their schedule though ;), Robert mentioned that the business model is too slow! I agree! More aircraft needed :P

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

A year has passed eh? Well here's an early tip of the pilsner glass to the masters of armchair aviation! As of today, I have put 784 hours on the 737-700, and 322 hours on the 737-600. After over a thousand hours on the NGX, I still have those moments where I have to just shake my head at how detailed this plane is.

With the looming arrival of the T7, I have to now split my time on the NGX with the T7! May have to resort to the flip of the coin to aid in deciding which one to fly.

Wowzors, did you have service failures active throughout this? If so had any failures?

I have done just over 250 hours in the NGX -800 and only have noticed recently the overwing doors playing up a bit until TOGA (which is realistic I guess).