Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aceridgey

NGX Anniversary ?

The 4th IIRC

Aspiring Pilot
FSDreamTeam JFK, ImagineSim IAD, NMG Johannesburg
PMDG 737 NGX, QW 757, Awaiting the QW787 and PMDG 777
PMDG_T7_sig.jpg

At Ryans - hes putting on food & drinks.. Got my invite last week. Cant wait.

Jeff Blyth

MD11 J41 747 NGX . . awaiting 777 !!!

Will have to pack some extra fuel to fly over the pond. Oh wait, I'm gonna be light, no need for extra yums for my NGX.

Dmitrij Nazarenko

Wow! It's been a year already?!

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

A year has passed eh? Well here's an early tip of the pilsner glass to the masters of armchair aviation! As of today, I have put 784 hours on the 737-700, and 322 hours on the 737-600. After over a thousand hours on the NGX, I still have those moments where I have to just shake my head at how detailed this plane is.

With the looming arrival of the T7, I have to now split my time on the NGX with the T7! May have to resort to the flip of the coin to aid in deciding which one to fly.

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

"To most the sky is the limit but to me it's home"

Rick Harms (CYVR) i7 950@3.8 (for now) asus p6t v2, 6gb ocz 1600 CL7 ram. BFG 285 oc, vista 64, Samsung 52" 1080p lcd track IR5.

PMDG j41, 747-400x, 747-8i/f, NGX.......Finally!!!!

Wow! Already?! Time flies..

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Happy birthday NGX!

Yet I still racked more hours with the Queen... the 747V2 is probably going to eliminate every single plane in my hangar :lol:

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Do you think Ryan will mind if I bring a friend?

Howard
P3Dv4, Asus Z170-A MB, i7-6700 Skylake @ 4.5ghz, Asus GTX1080ti 11Gb GPU, 16gb RAM@3200Mhz, SSD/1Tb+P3D.v4.4, SSD/500Gb+OS, Western Digital 1Tb HD + Storage, Ocz 750 PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, 2 x 17" Dell @ 1920x1200. PFC Yoke, Warthog throttle system, Saitek combat pedals, Saitek switch and radio panels, VRinsight Boeing 2 MCP.

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

Happy birthday NGX!

Yet I still racked more hours with the Queen... the 747V2 is probably going to eliminate every single plane in my hangar :lol:

Oh same dude!! :P

I hope PMDG work on their schedule though ;), Robert mentioned that the business model is too slow! I agree! More aircraft needed :P

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

A year has passed eh? Well here's an early tip of the pilsner glass to the masters of armchair aviation! As of today, I have put 784 hours on the 737-700, and 322 hours on the 737-600. After over a thousand hours on the NGX, I still have those moments where I have to just shake my head at how detailed this plane is.

With the looming arrival of the T7, I have to now split my time on the NGX with the T7! May have to resort to the flip of the coin to aid in deciding which one to fly.

Wowzors, did you have service failures active throughout this? If so had any failures?

I have done just over 250 hours in the NGX -800 and only have noticed recently the overwing doors playing up a bit until TOGA (which is realistic I guess).

Jay Vorkapic

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Wow! It's been a year already?!

That was my thought. Time flies!

Gabriel J. T. Rodrigues

My mods in the library

My photography (site updated!)

English isn't my native language. Sometimes, I'm going to make mistakes or sound strange and for this I'm sorry. Please feel free to correct me at anytime. Thanks for your comprehension!

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg