Sign in to follow this  
HUSSAR

Black Box v 0.54 is out, lots of updates.

Yeah that would be outstanding. Maybe in the future, since they're familiarized with "the family" :P

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Ian,

Yes, we anticipate the A340 will follow the A330. Given that we've developed infrastructure to support ARINC 429 (with ARINC 600/615 datastream support), ARINC 424, and RS422 (with ARINC 600 support) - it makes perfect sense for us to continue to model the complete Airbus series upon this foundation of technology we have created especially for our A3XX product line.

Andrew Wilson

sig_fslDeveloper.jpg

Great to hear again, have always wanted to have proper big bus.

And sorry about off topic.

:lol: Waiting like a child at Christmas for that bird... B)

Ró.

Bit of a (Air)busman's holiday for you, I would have thought...... ^_^

Ian

I have not flown an Airbus yet.

What are some of the nice things beyond the Boeing 737 experience.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Bit of a (Air)busman's holiday for you, I would have thought...... ^_^

Ian

i%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there%202.png

^_^ Indeed, but if it helps with the sim-check then I'll take as many busman's holidays as needs be... B)

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

It's a whole different experience on a modern airliner. All the rest is about the same, really.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

A Boeing is a pilots airplane, an Airbus is a computer you sit and watch it do its thing.

A Boeing is a pilots airplane, an Airbus is a computer you sit and watch it do its thing.

In Boeing you program your FMC, engage autopilot on takeoff or after it and watch it doing its things.

Truly both are flown autopilot on most of the time. The real difference is that if pilot gets for example disorientated or lets plane to stall / overbank for some other reason in Boeing you might be soon dead but in Airbus automated systems prevent plane from overbanking / stalling and save the day. At least usually so.

But both companies are of course good, I just like Airbus philosophy a bit more although my favorite plane is actually Boeing 757.

:huh:

An Airbus is a pilots airplane, it's bright, it has a side-stick and a tray table for for our dinner. A Boeing is a cluttered old thing with a cramped flight deck and a cumbersome old yoke between your legs. :P

In all seriousness though, both companies are great at what they do, as can be seen by their order books...

Ró.

if it ain't Airbus I'll kick up a fuss... [Trust me, It'll catch on some day soon... ;) ]

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Bought this a week ago and am happy with it. Looking forward to the upgrades as the become available. Dave

:huh:

An Airbus is a pilots airplane, it's bright, it has a side-stick and a tray table for for our dinner. A Boeing is a cluttered old thing with a cramped flight deck and a cumbersome old yoke between your legs. :P

In all seriousness though, both companies are great at what they do, as can be seen by their order books...

Ró.

if it ain't Airbus I'll kick up a fuss... [Trust me, It'll catch on some day soon... ;) ]

Let's face it: They're both aged, if you want real progress, look what Bombardier's C-Series offers :Drooling:

Well,back to BlackBox 0.54x topic,I respect others' opinion but for me,this BlackBox Airbus is the most BUGGY airplane for FSX,if you don't believe check their own Forum (and other around the net).It's weird because old PSS was excellent for its time.

I had a terrible experience with the Airsimmer one and now with this BlackBox the story repeats again,let's wait the FSL and pray to finally have a decent Airbus.

Hamilton Müller

Does this Airbus use Navigraph Navdata?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW