Sign in to follow this  
Elsmoko

777 2D Cockpit?

...I did a google search for "fsx lag high end pc" and found that nearly every result on the first page was from people with high end hardware having FPS issues in FSX. Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it isn't true...

Astonishing! You found what you searched for, therefore it must be true. Is that what you are trying to tell me?

People are unhappy with their FPS on high end hardware, therefore the hardware is not sufficient? That is a bit like saying "Johnny was an idiot. Johnny was born on a Tuesday, therefore everybody born on a Tuesday is an idiot."

Yes people with high end hardware have fps problems, but, and this is the bit you seem to be missing, other people with exactly the same hardware, do not have fps problems. In fact, there are people with considerably slower hardware who are still happy with their fps, so I have to ask you, how can it still be the hardware?

If you have a problem with your fps, then why dont you try to find out what people who dont have a problem are doing differently, and copy them?

I choose 2D because I perfer 2D as it gives me the most relistic view as my computer runs at 4.5 gigs with two top end vidio cards and has nothing to do with frame rates.

percy lee

Perhaps you would be kind enough to show me an image of a 2d panel that resembles any of the photos on Airliners.net and if, as I suspect, you are unable to, then perhaps you will be able to find a photo that does not look like its VC conterpart? Or is that an unrealistic request?

Perhaps you would be kind enough to show me an image of a 2d panel that resembles any of the photos on Airliners.net and if, as I suspect, you are unable to, then perhaps you will be able to find a photo that does not look like its VC conterpart? Or is that an unrealistic request?

Do not forget that camera lens tend to show us a "little bit" distorted picture of what we can see with our eyes. Simply, human eye is so unique theres no device that can act the same. So, you can set camera to capture image similar to what we can see at FSX 2d panel, but you can set camera to make fisheye image similar to VC whe you zoom out a little bit, too

HI paul...I just want PMDG to continue with 2D pop ups that can be position and zoomed out to same size as real A/C coupled with some home made equipment this gives me the best view and most realistic view, this can not be done with VC and that is why I and others speak out for 2D along with other reasons. On this forum if you state your opinion about the desire for 2D some one will jump in with a bunch of silly nonsence .. I am just disapointed that PMDG after the 777 will not produce 2D pop ups if that is going to be the case. I just like to let PMDG know that there are some who still want the 2D pop ups......percy lee.

God you guys are like cats and dogs LOL.

God you guys are like cats and dogs LOL.

Instead of accusing us, you should realise that we're talking about disadvantages/advantages of having a 2D panel or not, which is what this thread is for. PMDG 777 will probably be one of the few airliners (if sadly) doesn't have a 2D panel.

I want it to have something new, but not something "new" like dropping 2D. With a look at all brilliant freeware developers, lazyness from payware is not to be expected.

No harm mean't by the way.

Do not forget that camera lens tend to show us a "little bit" distorted picture of what we can see with our eyes. Simply, human eye is so unique theres no device that can act the same. So, you can set camera to capture image similar to what we can see at FSX 2d panel, but you can set camera to make fisheye image similar to VC whe you zoom out a little bit, too

Oh wow. As an amatuer practioner of bovine scatology with a burgeoning reputation and, though I say so myself, a few moments of genuine greatness under my belt, can I just say it is an absolute pleasure to be in the presence of a meastro. I am honoured.

The only thing missing on this thread is a "Padlock"

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

All I know it's that the PMDG guys are quite busy, otherwise this thread has been locked a long time ago.

I just think it's hilarious... Everyone is still sitting here debating about whether or not the 777 should have a 2D when it doesn't matter. PMDG is not going to do it. Plain and simple. Done. Over. It does not matter how much complaining everyone does, it's not going to happen. You are wasting your time.

:t0152:

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

The only thing missing on this thread is a "Padlock"

That would be a waste of time because some other op will come along and make another post, will there be a 2d panel in the t7 and guess what you will get the same replies again.

If the t7 panel set up is like the the js4100 with some pop up panels than it should suit most users

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg