Sign in to follow this  
ajpongress

Airbus's new A350XWB......wow

Really cool indeed, based on this I like it more than 787 dreamliner to be honest.

Main site - http://www.a350xwb.com/

360 HD cockpit tour - http://www.a350xwb.c...0-cockpit-view/

I'm not normally an Airbus fan...but man this thing is nice.

Nice, but not too much different then the 787, so I think it's a wash in this department!! Although one thing I notice is no HUD, and based on the look of the overhead, I'm not sure there is room for one! At least not of the type currently used!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Looks pretty awesome. nice and futuristic! probably very light weight and fast!

Can’t wait for Aer lingus to be flying these in 2016.Its going to be a joy going to the states in this bird.The specs are amazing

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Looks like an A380 and a 787 had a kid...

Ah ah ah!!! EXACTLY !

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Looks great,from an external perspective,but not really a fan of all that "Glass",in the CP!

Looks great,from an external perspective,but not really a fan of all that "Glass",in the CP!

I think the glass looks quite nice in a modern airliner it just speaks modernism and streamlined efficiency. Can't stand it in GA aircraft though. Amazing view pilots will get from the windows too.

Now if only one could pan around in FSX with the level of smoothness that is in that 360 panoramic.

Wow, that looks very different to the other Airbus planes. That standby instrument placement is.. new.

Where's the landing gear handle? all I see are brake switches.

Same question here. Maybe they are already on hover control? :O

Looks pretty awesome. nice and futuristic! probably very light weight and fast!

You said fast. I miss Concorde. :wub:

Now if only one could pan around in FSX with the level of smoothness that is in that 360 panoramic.

If you have EZCA you can very easily! Just middle click the mouse and move the mouse. If you don't have EZCA you can do the same thing by holding down the space key and moving the mouse. There is also TRACKir!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

If you have EZCA you can very easily! Just middle click the mouse and move the mouse. If you don't have EZCA you can do the same thing by holding down the space key and moving the mouse. There is also TRACKir!

Yea I was kinda thinking along the lines of 60fps at Heathrow with all the bells and whistles on too - those are the Display settings they have in the real world after all ;-).