Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

22DEC12 - Development Cycle Updates!

Hmmmm, looks like Mr Arnett's original post has been removed. No great loss. I'll bet you that he will of course purchase the new 777, approximately 12 seconds after it's released. But only if his parents give him the money first.

Dear Randazzo and PMDG

Well your work are at a position every salesperson wants to be in. For years to have products in the area o intense desire.

All in this hobby are looking forward to your flowers of creation.

As I use to write: Thank you for your work, creativity and contribution to this hobby. The way you do it and the way you relate to your customers.

I think of PMDG 3-4 times a week, actually I check the webpage if there is any news everytime I am on the PC.

He he :Alien: Possesed by PMDG

I wish you all readers of this Post and PMDG a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Jens Michlas

Frederiksberg, Copenhagen - DK

Jens Michlas
Frederiksberg, Copenhagen
Denmark

Great update Robert. Many thanks.

I wish to you and all PMDG team a very very happy Christmas, and an espectacular new year.

Thanks for the news update and also best wishes back @pmdg team.

I only mis some info about the ngx future plans? (patches, series update, multiplayer update)

Hopefully info about the ngx will come at a later time.

Thanks again.

Maikel Rozemeijer

The Netherlands.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a bare bones -200 and -200ER variant.

Likewise,

I am sceptical that we will see updates this week [with Xmas] but I stand to be corrected :).

@Robert, are you planning the 777 to go through simconnect, or have you worked on your own DLL?

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Aaaaarg this has been such a long wait, and then you say you cannot show more pictures :blink:

I feel immature for being so impatient so please accept my sincere apology, but it's my honest feelings :lol:

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Merry Xmas to all of you.

Robert a shame there is no news for the FS9 users ....

seems ill go to Xplane plateform.

all the best.

Philippe

Dear Rob & the PMDG CREW, and not least to the other forumists in here I wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year! And thank you very much for your post here today! You guys brings so much joy to us with the different aircrafts, and the latest news about the 777, 747v2 & DC6, brings us even more joy. And I personally I will be looking very much forward to the 777. So kudos to you guys and be on the safe side yourself during the holiday. ;-)

Best regards

Jakob

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Luke-

The 300ER model is already finished, but there are some system differences and (obviously) flight model construction and alteration of the Fly-By-Wire system to match the bigger airplane... It is currently planned that the 300 package will be released shortly after the 200LR base package goes out the door. If the release goes smoothly, I think the 300 package will be about 30-45 days behind the 200LR...

We are still working through how we will deliver all of the 200/300 models and in what kind of timeframe- none of that is set in stone just yet.

Okay that sounds brilliant! Thank you (-:

Merry Xmas to all of you.

Robert a shame there is no news for the FS9 users ....

seems ill go to Xplane plateform.

all the best.

Philippe

The made a statement about FS9 a long time ago. They don't develop for it.

Swofford,

yes you re right they made a statement.

some days too they made a statement about updates and people are still asking lol ...

as a very long history customer relation with Robert and PMDG(when it was only about Manuals) when it was not about FS but PS i think i can still dream and ask.

all the best to all.

Philippe.

Would be interesting to know, if the -200ER will be developed. Most important 777 of all :lol:

Luke, the good thing is that Emirates still fly the LR, so all is not lost! (for 30-45 days) :P

What an outstanding update! Thank you so much. Really exciting. Weve been starved for information update, and here we have quite the update, and things look bright in the coming months. If you have preorder, im there for the T7 and 74. (barring I saved enough)

Oh and who says FSX is dead!!?? Look at what is coming out of development for a product that is over 6 years old!! The systems you describe is incredible and that FSX can deal with this.

I hope all our fancy systems will be able to handle the load. Are you getting good frame rates Rob?

Oh and thanks for the humor. Really lightens things up.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png